Creator & director : email rick_potvin@yahoo.com Cryonics-for-Connectomes or Connectome-Cryonics are equivalent terms for CryoConnectomics or cryoconnectomics. It's now the only cryonics that matters and it has not yet been proven viable-- but it's urgent to do so. It can also potentially falsify the entire cryonics thesis. It is to be distinguished from plastination, uploading and A.I. which is NOT cryonics and is of no interest to cryonicists qua cryonicists. Many cryonicists are also uploaders or transhumanists but cryonics itself is not interested in uploading by definition but rather reversible suspended animation which does require proof of survival of connectomes through vitrification. WAS MUHAMMED ALI FROZEN??? --- Rick Potvin along with Channel 5 in Phoenix will find out! -----Stay tuned!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main forum page.  

NEW CRYONET closed by DeRivaz still visible via Google Cache

May 1 2013 at 10:16 AM
rick56  (Login recreation)
Owner

This is Google's cache ofhttp://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/New_Cryonet/message/3828. It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on Mar 7, 2013 12:53:26 GMT. The current page could have changed in the meantime. Learn more
Tip: To quickly find your search term on this page, press Ctrl+F or -F (Mac) and use the find bar.

Text-only version

Skip to search.
New User? Register
Sign In
Help
Get new Yahoo! Mail apps

Mail
My Y!
Yahoo!
Yahoo! Groups
Search Web
New_Cryonet ยท New Cryonet
Home
Photos
Links
Database
Polls
Members
Calendar
Promote
The Yahoo! Groups Product Blog

Check it out!
Info
Settings
Group Information

Members: 168
Category: Cryonics
Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Language: English
Already a member? Sign in to Yahoo!
Yahoo! Groups Tips

Did you know...
Hear how Yahoo! Groups has changed the lives of others. Take me there.
Messages Help
Topic List
Godel's Incompleteness Theorems and Cryonics
Posted By:
geofflee390
Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:32 am |
Options

Before looking at the possible relevance of these theorems to cryonics,
it is worthwhile looking at a couple of other examples of the application of
Godel's (two dots over the "o") Incompleteness Theorems to Science and Maths.

Godel demonstrated that for logical systems, such as arithmetic, that there will
always be statements that cannot be proven or falsified by solely using the
rules of the logical system in question.

Expand Messages Author Sort by Date
Godel's Incompleteness Theorems and Cryonics
Before looking at the possible relevance of these theorems to cryonics, it is worthwhile looking at a couple of other examples of the application of Godel's... geofflee390 Nov 29, 2012
5:32 am
Re: Godel's Incompleteness Theorems and Cryonics
... A good illustration of the sort of thing that is going on here is Goldbach's conjecture - Every even number is the sum of two primes. So far, an even...
geofflee390 Nov 30, 2012
6:11 am
. . . Details yet to be expanded upon . . . What a wonderful sentiment. All this wonderful knowledge yet to be found, and with the help of cryonics we might...
marta sandberg
martasandberg99@... Nov 30, 2012
8:04 am
Here a quote of David Hilbert (famous mathematician) is interesting and poignant: "If I were to awaken after having slept for a thousand years, my first...
geofflee390 Nov 30, 2012
8:58 am
I notice that Art Quaife (This time I have spelt his name correctly -fortunately) has completed mathematical research on "Godel's Incompleteness Theorems"....
geofflee390 Dec 4, 2012
9:14 am
... Another illustration concerns the computer and this one is an implication of Godel's Incompleteness Theorems - Unless it alters the computer's operating...
geofflee390 Dec 1, 2012
7:43 am

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?hl=en&q=cache:cTAmCm_YDGIJ:http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/New_Cryonet/message/3828%2Bcryonics+falsification&gbv=2&ct=clnk

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main forum page.  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

[Cryonics Observer][CryoTalk][Chronopause]