Creator & director : email rick_potvin@yahoo.com Cryonics-for-Connectomes or Connectome-Cryonics are equivalent terms for CryoConnectomics or cryoconnectomics. It's now the only cryonics that matters and it has not yet been proven viable-- but it's urgent to do so. It can also potentially falsify the entire cryonics thesis. It is to be distinguished from plastination, uploading and A.I. which is NOT cryonics and is of no interest to cryonicists qua cryonicists. Many cryonicists are also uploaders or transhumanists but cryonics itself is not interested in uploading by definition but rather reversible suspended animation which does require proof of survival of connectomes through vitrification. WAS MUHAMMED ALI FROZEN??? --- Rick Potvin along with Channel 5 in Phoenix will find out! -----Stay tuned!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main forum page.  

MAX MORE – MAXIMIZING REVIVAL PROBABILITY: PRESERVATION, RECORDING, INTERPOLATION, AND REC

May 3 2013 at 7:58 PM
rick56  (Login recreation)
Owner

MAX MORE MAXIMIZING REVIVAL PROBABILITY: PRESERVATION, RECORDING, INTERPOLATION, AND RECONSTRUCTION

http://www.evidencebasedcryonics.org/2013/04/29/resuscitation-and-reintegration-of-cryonics-patients-symposium/

rick_potvin@yahoo.com

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
rick56
(Login recreation)
Owner

The proper ultimate goal of cryonics is reversible suspended animation

May 3 2013, 7:58 PM 

The proper ultimate goal of cryonics is reversible suspended animation

rick_potvin@yahoo.com

Respond to this message   
rick56
(Login recreation)
Owner

ASCHWIN DE WOLF – CRYONICS WITHOUT REPAIR

May 3 2013, 7:59 PM 

Respond to this message   
rick56
(Login recreation)
Owner

Advanced Neural Biosciences

May 3 2013, 7:59 PM 

Advanced Neural Biosciences

rick_potvin@yahoo.com

Respond to this message   
rick56
(Login recreation)
Owner

Aschwin's history with Alcor has not been fully told.

May 6 2013, 7:10 AM 

I think that inside story should be relayed.

Respond to this message   
rick56
(Login recreation)
Owner

FRAUDULENT cryonics -- selling "repair" is fraud... that was NOT the original deal.

May 4 2013, 7:07 AM 

The amount of repair (interpolation and inferencing) was not the original deal. Now fake Alcor president (paid by Miller/Thorpe/LEF not Alcor) is creating a fake line of reasoning to sell fraudulent cryonics. Only DeWolf is holding the fort. I have heard DeWolf was seriously unhappy with Alcor and that that's why he left. This is a FACTIONAL SPLIT ... the true extent of which has been covered up. I believe DeWolf only has More speak in order to surreptiosly and clever expose the fraud by letting Max hang himself.

Respond to this message   
rick56
(Login recreation)
Owner

Actually, when you think about it "NEURO" is fraud cryonics too.

May 4 2013, 7:08 AM 

CI says they do whole body because neuro on ghastly and not sellable tot he public.. but that's the wrong reason to reject neuro. Neuro should be rejected because it's not cryonics as originally defined.

Respond to this message   
rick56
(Login recreation)
Owner

INterpolation is being used-- as a way to distract from Connectome verification-- central

May 6 2013, 7:08 AM 

Connectome verification is central to cryonics right now and so it suddenly becomes clear that interpolation is a way to counter that... that's why I go so far as to call it fraudulent.. even though repair has been thought of for ¥ears. The distinction between no-repair cryonics and interpolation cryonics has suddenly become much clearer and when you tr¥ to sell interpoliation without talking about the connectome verification called for by hayworth- it becomes apparent a cover up is under way.

Respond to this message   
rick56
(Login recreation)
Owner

Interpolation is a way to save cryonics from falsified-- as a last ditch sales pitch.

May 6 2013, 7:09 AM 

I don't think it can work.

Respond to this message   
rick56
(Login recreation)
Owner

ANOTHER PROBLEM I have with this symposium- ALL topics should be covered.

May 6 2013, 7:17 AM 

There should be a top 20 list of topics. And they should be discussable on a permanent symposium on a forum like this. The whole thing reeks of another marketing push to enjoin newbies into a failed enterprise to be churned through the system. The physical symposia are made partly obsolete by discussion forums that are controllable like this one. So the entire idea of physically meeting for what amount to inadequte layout of topics is a fallacy.

Respond to this message   
rick56
(Login recreation)
Owner

MAY 12

May 6 2013, 7:03 AM 

Respond to this message   
rick56
(Login recreation)
Owner

OTher symposium links in this forum for may 12

May 6 2013, 7:05 AM 

Respond to this message   
Rick55
(Login recreation)
Owner

Max talk irrelevent to those who were churned out... Unperson points to stats here...

May 7 2013, 4:15 AM 

Respond to this message   
Rick55
(Login recreation)
Owner

Don Laughlin's "post reanimation access" to his money betrays his Jewishness

May 7 2013, 4:17 AM 

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main forum page.  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

[Cryonics Observer][CryoTalk][Chronopause]