<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

How ya doin guns

March 31 2008 at 3:18 AM
Score 5.0 (1 person)
MarkN  (Login Eco2ndbn)
from IP address 76.2.28.98

Well Gunny G I havn't been on this sight for quite some time now so I thought I would just give ya a quick shout out. It seems that too few people have been posting much. I hope your still getting alot of communications. It seems that interest in the Raiders has steadily dropped since the return from makin. Of course mine has ignited again since my grandfathers 91st b-day. I'm trying to get info from him about his experiences but he rarely likes to talk about it. Like many of the Raiders he is of course proud of his service but always reluctant to accept any kind of praise. Anyways, I hope that all is good with you...and THANK YOU for your efforts to keep their memory alive.

Mark Nortmann

"Jungle Juice"
Joseph A. Nortmann
1st Div. E/F co. 2nd Raider Bn.

This message has been edited by Dick Gaines from IP address 67.232.178.94 on Mar 31, 2008 9:37 AM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

GunnyG
(Login Dick Gaines)
Forum Owner

Howdy Juice!

No score for this post
March 31 2008, 9:37 AM 

Glad you posted!

Back a while ago I had to re-configure these boards so that folks had to login to post and that has didcouraged a lot of people from posting.
I had to do it because the spammers and perverts were hitting my sites every night and laoding it up wadvertising and smut posts. Got to where it was taking me hours every morning to delete all the junk. I think they are doing all this stuff now by automatic computer spamming--no way I can keep up with that!

Whenever the history channel does a show on the raiders I get some hits usually, and now the raider association have their own sites online, too.

I started all these sites back about '98, and there are more of them than I can count. Used to do just Marine Corps history, then that merged in history, period. Now, everything just permeates what we used to call "politics" so I do a lot of that stuff too.

Glad to hear fro ya--anytime.

Semper Fidelis
Dick
~~~~~

R. W. "Dick" Gaines
THE "G" BLOG. @WordPress.com
http://gunnyg.wordpress.com/
(AKA: Gunny G's Globe and Anchor Online....)
FOR MY "G" BLOGS UPDATES...
SEND: "ADD-ME"
GunnyG@gmail.com
THE "G" BLOG @N54
http://www.network54.com/Forum/578302/
GyG's BEER HOMEBREW Site/Forum
http://www.network54.com/Forum/605099/
The Original and ONLY Gunny G!
RESTORE THE REPUBLIC!
TAKE AMERICA BACK!

News-n-Views, Military, History, Politics,
Controversial, Unusual, Non-PC
Eye-opening, Thought-provoking,
Articles Just Not Seen....Elsewhere

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on U.S. Marine CorpsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Gunny G's Archives
Articles, Stories, Etc.