<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Marine Vignette #133, "...All Written In A Book," By Richard Roberts

April 27 2000 at 5:51 PM
Score 5.0 (1 person)
  (Login Dick Gaines)
Forum Owner
from IP address 209.130.138.104

Subject: Ahoy Marines, I have a list of folks I know... all written in a book, And every now and
then.. I go and take a look. That is when I realize these names... they are a part, not of the book
they're written in... but taken from the heart. For each Name stands for someone... who has
crossed my path sometime, and in that meeting they have become... the reason and the rhyme.
Although it sounds fantastic... for me to make this claim, I really am composed... of each
remembered name. Although you're not aware... of any special link, just knowing you, has
shaped my life... more than you could think. So please don't think my greeting... as just a mere
routine, your name was not... forgotten in between. For when I send a greeting... that is
addressed to you, it is because you're on the list... of folks I'm indebted to. So whether I have
known you... for many days or few, in some ways you have a part... in shaping things I do. I am
but a total... of many folks I've met, you are a friend I would prefer... never to forget. Thank you
for being my friend!
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 07:58:25 -0800

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Marine Vignette #133, "...All Written In A Book," By Richard Roberts
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on U.S. Marine CorpsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Gunny G's Archives
Articles, Stories, Etc.

eXTReMe Tracker