www.kootenayice.net www.whl.ca www.chl.ca www.whlfans.ca www.gamewornjerseys.com www.gameworn.net www.hockeyDb.com

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>RETURN TO FORUM  

rumers of returns

December 16 2007 at 11:41 AM
No score for this post
  (no login)

rumers of rayn russell returning to ice . who would they trade Dasilva , Kurceba , Greenan or trade Russell

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
In the crowd
(no login)

Re: rumers of returns

No score for this post
December 16 2007, 2:42 PM 

I would try to package either Kurceba or Greenan with Maxwell and maybe a pick for a top notch D-man like Wishart. That way you replace Maxwell with Russell and Kurceba or Greenan with the D-man coming back.

IceFan
(no login)

What....

No score for this post
December 16 2007, 9:16 PM 

First off would like to know where this rumour is comming from...Secondly why the hell would you mess with the chemistry right now....Trade Da Silva are u kidding me....or Greenan...thats' the #5 leading scorer in the Dub and a top 2 d-man...Better be getting more than one player back then........
Trade someone currently out of the line-up If Russell comming back even happened...Not too mention I would like to know where this Russell returning keeps popping up from...
It is a possibility considering he has only played 11 games and is -6 with 0 points........ Cross that bridge when or if we come to it.....

GO ICE GO

In the crowd
(no login)

Re: What....

No score for this post
December 17 2007, 6:55 PM 

That rumor has been floating around since the first day of the season, and hasen't gone away. And I never said I'd trade DaSilva. At least someone got this board going again, whether its rumors or not thats what these boards are for.

wardenofthepen
(no login)

re trades

No score for this post
December 19 2007, 6:33 AM 

teams that have room for a twenty year old are Hitman , Oil Kings, Pats, Gaints , and Raiders . Raiders and Hitman have 2 d man as twenty year olds all ready .

Jovorock
(no login)

Re: re trades

No score for this post
December 22 2007, 11:41 AM 

Hey Strapon 50 buddy, good site you got hear.

Real popular eh!

IceShaker
(no login)

Trade

No score for this post
December 25 2007, 8:20 PM 

Kurceba - Maxwell to PG for Wishart. Now digest that one folks. LOL

Current Topic - rumers of returns
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>RETURN TO FORUM  
Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
RingSurf
MJHFF list