Return to Index  

Japanese Import Facilty Really Sucks

January 18 2001 at 5:49 PM
Anonymous 
from IP address 63.208.223.224

I've got this Japanese Import facilty that stalks me with look-alikes. Every time I go out of the house they have these look-alikes stroll by. After they've spent about 2000 dollars on these models. They get mouthy in front of an employee about me. An employee or person that eveyone knows is a moron. Next thing you know I have 2000 dollars in property damage. This has gone on for 15 years now and includes asthma. I wish to hell Japan had been competely destroyed in WW2. The morons have come and gone through the years. Always using the same methods and taunts. Some say its because of the internet speeches I give. Others say its because I've had asthma since I was 2. Other smaller businesses in area looking for conduit to talk with big business owners and are using me. I don't know, and don't care. I only ask that you make Japan go away for good. Or at least those jerks trying to find a conduit to deal with Japanese king pings.

I imagine that we all look alike to Japanese people, so this is why they're using look-alikes. Because it bothers them most not being able to recogonize everyday people, here around them.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on AutomotiveCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement