RECOMMENDED OFFER >>> TOP MARKETING >>> TOP FITNESS

Return to Index  

For those who deny Jesus is God, please answer these questions

June 25 2007 at 12:20 AM

1) Why is Jesus Christ called "Mighty God" in Isaiah 9:6, if he really isn’t? Is this verse a lie or are you just mistaken?

2) Why does the name of Jesus Christ in Matt 1:23 mean "God is with Us" if he wasn’t really God with us? Is this verse a lie or are you just mistaken?

3) John 1:1 clearly tells us that the Word was (always was) God, John 1:14 clearly tells us that the Word became flesh. If this flesh that God became, also stated in 1 Tim 3:16, is not Jesus Christ, who was it then? Is this verse a lie or are you just mistaken?

4) When Paul in Titus 2:13 calls Jesus Christ the "God and Savior", was he lying or are you just mistaken?

5) When Peter in 2 Peter 1:1 calls Jesus Christ "God and Savior", was he lying or are you just mistaken?

6) When Jesus claims directly to be one with God in John 10:30 "I and the Father are one" of which the audience correctly understood his words to mean John 10:33 "because you, a mere man, claim to be God.", how does he not actually claim to be God? Is this a lie or are you just mistaken?

7) When God makes the claim that only He is our savior in Hosea 13:4 “Yet I am the LORD your God Ever since the land of Egypt, And you shall know no God but Me; For there is no savior besides Me." but that also Jesus Christ is our savior, Titus 3:6 "whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior", who exactly is our savior if Jesus Christ is not God. Would this not be a conflict? Do you have two different saviors? Would that not violate Hosea 13:4?

8)In Genesis 1:26 God is quoted as saying "Let Us make man in Our image, in Our likeness,”. It is common knowledge that Us and Our are plural pronouns. So we know that there was a plurality in the Creator. The following verse confirms however that it was only God who created: Genesis 1:31” God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." So in light of this knowledge, how can one say that God is singular?

9) Please tell me, who is the "Holy One"?

Holy One - chaciyd - Merciful God

Please note all proper noun capitalization is from direct quote.

Psalm 16:10
because you will not abandon me to the grave, nor will you let your Holy One see decay.

Psalm 71:22
I will praise you with the harp for your faithfulness, O my God; I will sing praise to you with the lyre, O Holy One of Israel.

Isaiah 5:19
to those who say, "Let God hurry, let him hasten his work so we may see it. Let it approach, let the plan of the Holy One of Israel come, so we may know it."

Isaiah 10:17
The Light of Israel will become a fire, their Holy One a flame; in a single day it will burn and consume his thorns and his briers. (Crown of Thorns)

Isaiah 17:7
In that day men will look to their Maker and turn their eyes to the Holy One of Israel.

Isaiah 41:14
Do not be afraid, O worm Jacob, O little Israel, for I myself will help you," declares the LORD, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.

Isaiah 43:3
For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior; I give Egypt for your ransom, Cush and Seba in your stead.

Isaiah 43:15
I am the LORD, your Holy One, Israel's Creator, your King."

Isaiah 47:4
Our Redeemer—the LORD Almighty is his name— is the Holy One of Israel.

Isaiah 54:5
For your Maker is your husband— the LORD Almighty is his name— the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; he is called the God of all the earth.

Jeremiah 51:5
For Israel and Judah have not been forsaken by their God, the LORD Almighty, though their land is full of guilt before the Holy One of Israel.

Mark 1:24
"What do you want with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are—the Holy One of God!"

Luke 1:35
The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.

John 6:69
We believe and know that you are the Holy One of God."

Acts 2:27
because you will not abandon me to the grave, nor will you let your Holy One see decay.

Acts 13:35
So it is stated elsewhere: " 'You will not let your Holy One see decay.'

www.dk777.com
Jason

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. bringing again your old recycled crap? why did you run away jason? - VER on Jun 25, 4:28 AM
    1. God the Son wins - Nucc on Jun 25, 4:58 AM
      1. your pagan god is a loser! - VER on Jun 25, 12:08 PM
        1. Face the facts Ver - Nucc on Jun 25, 2:30 PM
          1. CMON MAKE ME LAUGH PAGAN NUCC... - VER on Jul 3, 12:34 PM
            1. I'm very serious Ver - Nucc on Jul 4, 4:18 AM
              1. NUCC THE POPES PAGAN ROBOT...STILL NO ANSWER? - Anonymous on Jul 5, 4:49 AM
                1. Answered numerous times Ver - Nucc on Jul 5, 5:52 AM
        2. LOL, Ver, read E N G L I S H E-N-G-L-I-S-H........please - Jason on Jun 25, 10:46 PM
    2. Please, anyone, read through all of these links - Jason on Jun 25, 10:37 PM
      1. I believe you have Jason - Nucc on Jun 26, 3:42 AM

2. how about this links that s been waiting for 1 year?still no answer> - VER on Jun 25, 4:30 AM
  4. Jesus prayed to God, never to himself - QUITTNER on Jun 25, 11:43 AM
    1. Jesus prayed to the Father - Jason on Jun 25, 10:49 PM
      1. Ignore all the changes that were made after the crucifixion. - QUITTNER on Jun 26, 10:28 AM
        1. God preserved all his words, not one word or letter has been lost - Jason on Jul 28, 9:32 PM
          1. God may not have been involved at all! - Anonymous on Aug 7, 12:08 PM
            1. For evidenciary information regarding Biblical consistent and preservation - Jason on Aug 8, 8:43 PM

5. DN, please, help me by answering these questions - Jason on Jun 29, 7:07 PM
  7. Has DN answered these yet? - Jason on Jul 16, 11:40 PM
    1. DN, why have you or your minister not answered these questions yet for me? - Jason on Jul 19, 9:24 PM

8. Jim, Dn, Ver, quote each question and answer each one directly - Jason on Jul 28, 4:50 PM
  10. Still waiting DN, (ver, you had your chance) - Jason on Aug 8, 10:39 PM
    1. DONT BE A COWARD..ANSWER WHAT IS ASK OF YOU - VER on Aug 9, 9:03 PM

11. JESUS IS A FABRICATED GOD- WE HAVE BEEN EXPOSING THIS FACTS LONG AGO.. - VER on Aug 10, 12:34 PM
  13. Im sorry does DN sound like Ver? - Jason on Aug 11, 6:05 PM
  15. This thread is concluded! Jason surrendered! - Jim on Oct 27, 6:25 AM
Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
RECOMMENDED OFFER >>> TOP MARKETING >>> TOP FITNESS

Link to Biblical Forum