Ver, slow slow down, you are not aware of what you just readJuly 26 2007 at 10:37 PM
Response to Re: It was the Trinity of God that did so
26 Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness"
According to verse 26, there is more than just the Father who created. And it is more than the Father who's image we are made of.
But according to verse 27, it is only God who made and only the Image of God.
27 So God created man in his own image,
Verse 31 confirms that it was only God who made.
31 God saw all that he had made, and it was very good.
But verse 26 says it was not only the Father who made, but a plurality, "US, OUR".
Any ideas on this Ver or DN?
- STOP LYING ON THINGS THAT ARE NOT FOUND - VER on Jul 27, 2007, 8:48 PM
- GENESIS 1:26,27 ARE NOT FOUND IN THE BIBLE? - Jason on Jul 28, 2007, 12:07 AM
- You insist those verse reffering to the son, - Jim on Jul 28, 2007, 6:54 AM
- Jim, the point is, is it more than just the Father - Jason on Jul 28, 2007, 4:43 PM
- Jason still miss any mention of Genesis! - Jim on Jul 28, 2007, 9:08 PM
- Yes, the Son is there, you are just blind and in denial, a coward - Jason on Jul 28, 2007, 9:18 PM
- Let us go back to Genesis Jason, do not go anywhere else! - Jim on Jul 28, 2007, 9:32 PM
- You are now "ASSuming" Jim, dont assume - Jason on Jul 28, 2007, 9:42 PM
- I am only after what is written on the book, I am not assuming, you are! - Jim on Jul 28, 2007, 10:02 PM
- I received strait A's in English and Composition, but what or who is the "IT" in your q? - Jason on Jul 28, 2007, 10:06 PM
- Straight in the A's Jason? Oh! how does it feel? - Jim on Jul 29, 2007, 6:37 AM
- Still don't follow - Jason on Aug 1, 2007, 10:55 PM
- JASON STILL NO REBUTAL? - VER on Jul 28, 2007, 9:40 PM
- Ver, we know it was more than one - Jason on Jul 28, 2007, 9:47 PM
- READ HOW THIS GUY OPPOSED GODS DIRECT STATEMENT.. - VER on Jul 28, 2007, 9:56 PM
- It was not the Father alone Ver - Jason on Jul 28, 2007, 10:05 PM
- STOP QOUTING NARRATOR STATEMENT,PROVIDE GODS DIRECT STATEMENT IF YOU DARE..OK? - VER on Jul 28, 2007, 10:13 PM
- Everything that is written is "GODS WORD" - Jason on Jul 28, 2007, 11:32 PM
- this evil possesed guy cannot answer my question...lol - VER on Jul 29, 2007, 5:57 AM
- Ver, you never answered my question - Jason on Aug 1, 2007, 10:57 PM
- jesus is a plan...not a person...answer my question or else evaporate - VER on Aug 2, 2007, 4:17 AM
- Jesus is a plan, which verse says that, and, did that plan become flesh? - Jason on Aug 3, 2007, 8:28 PM