RECOMMENDED OFFER >>> TOP MARKETING >>> TOP FITNESS

Return to Index  

Yes, the Son is there, you are just blind and in denial, a coward

July 28 2007 at 9:18 PM
Jason 

Response to Jason still miss any mention of Genesis!

Again, stop arguing with logical fallacies. Your false strawman argument is based in denial and evasion. You are INCapable of supplying an answer to my question. Clearly Genesis 1:26 proves that God is plural. You have no countering refutation to this irrefuteble fact. Hence, you have to create a strawman logical fallacy to you can remain cowaring in your hole or ignorance.

The Son is apart of the OUR and WE in verse 26. This is supported by multiple verses in the NT.

Hebrews 1:1-2 “In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe.”

John 1:3 “Through him (Jesus Christ) all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.”

Colossians 1:16 “For by him (Jesus Christ) all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.”

True Christians and followers of Christ accept the revelations of Jesus Christ made in the New Testament. If one is a coward and cult member of which they are brain washed by the power of Satanic forces into shutting their minds to obvious truths, then their eternal destiny is of their own making.

The Son is clearly apart of the US and OUR of Genesis 1:26. God is plural per verse 1:26, it is only God who made and it was only in God's plural likeness that man was made per verse 27.

Your denials and evasions make me wanna vomit. I have no patience for cowards and liars, deceivers and deniars. Either admit to the facts, of which we all know you cannot because you have allready admitted so by your ineptitudes and inaction or stop wasting my time and everyone else here if you cannot adequately participate in these discussions in a constructive way.

God choose to reveal his Word in the way he chose to. Jesus Christ was revealed by the NT. Jesus Christ is quoted many times in the OT however but that is another discussion. If you are a fool and do not believe that I will correct you once again.

Jim, stop being such a fool and deniar. You claim to believe, but you believe in nothing. All you have done and said every time you post, is only deny.

Jason

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Let us go back to Genesis Jason, do not go anywhere else! - Jim on Jul 28, 2007, 9:32 PM
    1. You are now "ASSuming" Jim, dont assume - Jason on Jul 28, 2007, 9:42 PM
      1. I am only after what is written on the book, I am not assuming, you are! - Jim on Jul 28, 2007, 10:02 PM
        1. I received strait A's in English and Composition, but what or who is the "IT" in your q? - Jason on Jul 28, 2007, 10:06 PM
          1. Straight in the A's Jason? Oh! how does it feel? - Jim on Jul 29, 2007, 6:37 AM
            1. Still don't follow - Jason on Aug 1, 2007, 10:55 PM

Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
RECOMMENDED OFFER >>> TOP MARKETING >>> TOP FITNESS

Link to Biblical Forum