it is you who is the BIG LIAR, i tell you whyAugust 22 2007 at 5:30 PM
Response to DN, why do you have to resort to lies, here is the TR
1. the link you provide doesn't give us the Textus Receptus rendition of the bible.
2. the sources that i have given to you is the actual written Greek words IN Textus Receptus.
3. the Apostolic Bible Polygot has the absolute same Greek contents, though it has its English interlinear equivalents or translation that makes it more credible than your filthy mistranslated bible versions.
4. are you saying that translators of Apostolic Bible Polygot were wrong in their rendition, how dare you jason!
5. therefore your pagan mistranslated bible renditions are the ones poisoning your mind.
6. it is clear that the Father is the Creator of all things and not Jesus.
7. in - in Greek is εν, through - in Greek δι and by - απσ, did your Greek dictionary lied to you Jason...hahaha. CAN'T YOU SEE THAT THE FIRST MEANING OF "ΕΝ" ΙΝ GREEK IS "IN" IN ENGLISH NOT "BY". "IN" IS THE MORE ACCEPTED WAY OF TRANSLATING THE SAID PORTION OF THE VERSE VERSE.
- Um, yes it does DN - Jason on Aug 29, 9:08 PM
- your source only tell's us that their source was from Stephanus... - DN on Sep 4, 8:51 AM
- No its not DN - Jason on Sep 4, 11:10 PM
- your source is just a plain translation, no more, no less! - DN on Sep 18, 4:58 PM