RECOMMENDED OFFER >>> TOP MARKETING >>> TOP FITNESS

Return to Index  

So Jason thinks scripture begins and ends with John 1:1

November 4 2007 at 4:15 AM
the sinner 

Response to Jesus is Eternal, Jesus Christ created all things

I have a news break for you Jason. Scripture did not begin with John 1:1, which by the way, speaks of the logos of God, not Jesus the son of God.

YOUR understanding of scripture fills you with unexplainable contradictions. MY understanding removes all contradictions, and leaves nothing to mystery.

The trinitarians explanation for everything seems to be "I don't understand it but I believe it with all my heart."

Ignorant worship ended with the conversion of the heathen nations to Christ, it did not begin there. It returned with Catholicism, who invented trinity to convert heathens. Ignorant worship is one of the main tools of Catholicism, because the teachers and priests CANNOT explain how "trinity" is found in scripture.

Go and learn Jason.

God be merciful to me, the sinner

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Watch out the sinner, if Jason can't cope up with you! - Jim on Nov 4, 2007, 4:33 AM
  3. I do not understand your response - Jason on Nov 10, 2007, 10:11 PM
    1. Unresponsive and insulting. - the sinner on Nov 11, 2007, 7:12 AM
      1. Insulting yes, unresponsive no - Jason on Jan 10, 2008, 9:57 PM
        1. Welll!!! let's look at the record. - the sinner on Jan 11, 2008, 6:56 AM
          1. "BUMP!" for Jason - the sinner on Jan 14, 2008, 2:49 PM
          2. Im sorry - feel free to treat me anyway you like - Jason on Jun 23, 2008, 8:31 PM

Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
RECOMMENDED OFFER >>> TOP MARKETING >>> TOP FITNESS

Link to Biblical Forum