I CHALLENGED YOU TO SHOW EXACTLY THE AUTHOR AND TRANSLATION THIS BOOKMay 18 2008 at 10:13 PM
Response to please stick with the topic..mr forum owner
I CHALLENGED YOU TO SHOW EXACTLY THE AUTHOR AND TRANSLATION THIS BOOK(God's Book of Eskra, Prof. S. L. MacGuire's translation)...IF YOU CANT THEN ADMIT YOUR AN IDIOT LIAR..
(God's Book of Eskra, Prof. S. L. MacGuire's translation, Salisbury, 1922, chapter xlviii, paragraphs 36, 41)
Constantine's intention at Nicaea was to create an entirely new god for his empire who would unite all religious factions under one deity. Presbyters were asked to debate and decide who their new god would be. Delegates argued among themselves, expressing personal motives for inclusion of particular writings that promoted the finer traits of their own special deity. Throughout the meeting, howling factions were immersed in heated debates, and the names of 53 gods were tabled for discussion. "As yet, no God had been selected by the council, and so they balloted in order to determine that matter... For one year and five months the balloting lasted..." (God's Book of Eskra, Prof. S. L. MacGuire's translation, Salisbury, 1922, chapter xlviii, paragraphs 36, 41)
A FRIENDLY ADVICE:
INSTEAD OF DEFENDING DEMONS TEACHINGS WHY DONT YOU OBEY GODS CALLING TO GET OUT OF RCC DEVILISH DOCTRINE?
Re 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
- WHAT !your still defending this. - paul on May 19, 1:09 PM
- BASTA BA NAKABASA KA ESKRA BOOK E YON NA? - VER on May 19, 11:01 PM
- OK ILL ANSWER THEN ANSWER MINE - paul on May 20, 2:19 AM
- hwag ka ng magpalusot..idiot - VER on May 20, 3:46 AM
- ok eto na - paul on May 22, 12:25 PM
- This Forum was created and intended for pure biblical exchange, - VER on May 23, 3:51 AM
- biblical?ver i got eyes - paul on May 23, 9:16 AM
- "Test everything" - QUITTNER on Jun 20, 10:09 AM