Return to Index
Hi Pete, yes it makes sense, but I was just moving the spindle not the head,
November 4 2011 at 4:03 PM
checked the tram with spindle up and again with the spindle down .006 difference through 4" of spindle travel. I'm wondering if the spindle is bent? I could'nt detect any side play in the spindle but I'm going to check again. Thanks.
Respond to this message
- Peter Matos on Nov 4, 2011, 4:13 PM
That's Great! I understand how it works now, and the tramming aids
- james perotti on Nov 4, 2011, 5:28 PM
- Peter Matos on Nov 4, 2011, 6:09 PM
This is timely...
- Lon on Nov 4, 2011, 6:43 PM
Nice video with a good example of using Rollie Dads method of checking alignment.
- Stan on Nov 6, 2011, 8:36 AM