TAKE AMERICA BACK!!!!!
Click-Above, Please...

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Looking for Bill Depue basic training MC at Millington, TN 70-71

September 13 2000 at 12:16 PM
No score for this post
  (no login)
from IP address 63.26.104.218

Hi, I'm searching for a guy I met when he was in Basic Training stationed at Millington, TN from 1970-71. His name is Bill Depue. I may have the spelling of his last name wrong. It may be Depew or Depuy. He's from FL., possibly the Ormond Beach area. He's in his late 40's today. He's around 5'11" tall, dark hair, & eyes. He has a circle shaped birthmark on his side. He's possibly an only child & of the Catholic faith. His dad may have passed away before we met in 70, because I don't remember anything about him. I spoke to his mom a number of times on the phone. Bill enlisted in the Marines around March of 71 to be send to a base in FL., but can't remember the base. I'm unsure if he completed this term. I believe that he was AWOL at the beginning.
diane3tdn@yahoo.com

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Looking for Bill Depue basic training MC at Millington, TN 70-71
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on U.S. Marine CorpsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Gunny G's Archives
Articles, Stories, Etc.

eXTReMe Tracker