Return to Index  

A dear loved one passes.....

July 30 2012 at 5:07 AM
Sabrina  (Login caleesta)
TUR Private

Kenneth L. M. Simpson
4 hours ago.To all of my family, and friends I cannot begin to express to you all how much you mean to me. Tonight my father passed away, he was the closest person to me, I have never felt so lost in my entire life. Every ounce of me wants to fight this reality to change it, but I know that no matter how much I were to kick and scream that this cannot change. My father was everything to me, and my sisters. My... father was our sole parent for 14 years, he taught us everything we know. He was the one who taught me to be who I am. He raised me to believe in morals, and to treat others with respect, and kindness. My father was a hero. He could make anyone laugh, that was his super power. I could tell you all story after story about the wonder things my father has done, but let me wrap this up this way. No matter where he is now, he is watching over us. He will always be our Pappa Bear, and I know he wants to see what will become of his Cubs. R.I.P. Joseph Simpson.

This was taken off of facebook. From all accounts this was VERY sudden. Through my tears i bring this news to you all. I will Joe(Ocelot) very much. He was a dear friend. I pray for his childern.

Sabrina

Respond to this message   
Responses