<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Crotch Watch

January 29 2005 at 12:55 AM
Tony 

I am new to this forum. I spent a great deal of time reading through the old posts and one particular post discussed if men looked at other men's crotch. I am a heterosexual and have this to offer:

I notice everything about a man or woman's body. If a man is dressed in shorts, I notice if his legs are pencils or well built. It is just human nature. If a woman's "head lights" shine bright, I notice.

Yes, I notice another human being from head to toe, male or female; it is only natural! The human body is beautiful and we humans desire to look at the creation.

Men are not truthful when they shower with other men and say they do not notice another man's penis or say that they do not notice a man's penis outlined through his pants. Men notice, some admit it and homophobic men deny it, but men notice.

Noticing the crotch is no exception to noticing any other body part(s).

What are your thoughts?

Tony

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Northern Breeze

Re: Crotch Watch

January 29 2005, 1:30 AM 

I agree that people notice other people - their size, what they wear, their attitude, etc.

I also think that people tend to notice and/or identify with certain other groups more than others.

I'm gay and notice men more than women. However, I do still notice women.

Respond to this message   
Tony

January 29 2005, 1:39 AM 

I agree. Today at work I noticed a young man carrying a box of paper and I happened to notice his dick outlined in his crotch. I saw it and I thought nothing, except, Human Nature.

Respond to this message   
Dave

Crotch

January 29 2005, 1:51 AM 

We all look and anyone that says diffent lies.

Respond to this message   
Tim

Crotch Watch

January 29 2005, 10:28 PM 

Thank you Tony you are the only hetero male I know that would admit to noticing. I too se nothing wrong with noticing it doesnt mean Im attracted I just notice. I have busted by male friends and rediculed for looking but it's just in my nature to look people up and down male and female alike. I am married with children and I am not attracted to the same sex but I notice.

Tim

Respond to this message   
Tony

Crotch Watch Repy to Tim

January 30 2005, 1:09 AM 

Tim, men have been conditioned to say that they don't look; however, they do look. I will NEVER believe that a man works out in a gym and does not notice a man's penis while taking a shower. I do not fixate, but I notice my male shower partner's body as I would a female showering next to me. The bottom line is the human body is a beautiful thing and we do look at the creation.

Men that deny noticing/looking at another man's crotch is like a man saying that he does not masturbate. Statistics have finally shown that most men do masturbate, whether married or single. I know I masturbate. I have a beautiful wife and I have sex on a regular basis, but I enjoy myself on a frequent basis by masturbating.

Respond to this message   
jackin1000

Lookin' at Crotches

March 27 2005, 8:29 PM 

I'm always surprised at people who say "always" or "everyone". Sweeping generalizations are just that, and rarely accurate. I rarely notice a guy's crotch unless I think to look - don't really know why - maybe all that repressive Christian training in my youth. I rarely DON'T notice a guy's ass, legs or biceps - but again, always is a goofy, inaccurate word.

Respond to this message   
Karl

Re: Lookin' at Crotches

May 14 2005, 12:56 AM 

You all have a point... BUT

As for me I am 100% hetero.. yes I notice both genders and i do know (if I happen to look at the time) when a man, for instance, has well defined arms or has thick muscular legs. However, I never notice a man's crotch UNLESS I think of looking at it (which is very rare, and this is the honest truth). I'm sure this is because im straight and I do not seek to figure out what the guy's package would look like. I am just indifferent.

Respond to this message   
chad

Re: Lookin' at Crotches

September 24 2006, 4:04 PM 

I'll check out the guy's glutes first, then rest of legs, followed by chest, arms and save the crotch watch for last. If I like all the other parts of the package, the "package" will look even better!

Respond to this message   
Larry

Watching Guys

July 15 2005, 8:02 PM 

From the time I was a kid, I noticed bulges in guys' pants. I'm bi, but for the most part gay - so I looked at both chicks and guys, especially in college. I've noticed a lot of straight guys who take a glance at their male counterparts parts

Respond to this message   
bothwaypj

December 19 2005, 8:13 PM 

I'm bisexual. I think most people are (but not all acknowledge it), and that is why we notice things about people's bodies, men and women alike.

As a self-assured bi, noticing and considering the sexual potential of members of both genders keeps me awfully busy and entertained!

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement