YELLOW FORUM's FLEA MARKET
 Return to Index  

Roto Carve eccentric carving machine ( gunstocksssss)

September 12 2011 at 11:58 PM

Snake  (Login ssssSnake)
YFOT

This a strange machine(accessory) that bolts to the top of a table saw to assist in bulk eccentric carving in 3 dimensions. It was marketed towards the small shop for low production duplicate decoy, gunstock and sculpture carving etc. It is well designed and built but was a commercial failure. I had three at one time but only have this one left. It is the longest version and would be great for someone who wants to rough out gunstock exteriors. It will do 95% of the exterior shape but not the interior inletting. It will fit most any 10" table saw. It comes with an optional carving blade instead of the inefficient standard toothed saw blade which greatly reduces final shaping. It also has the optional variable speed feed motor as well as the original hand feed crank.

This thing is in very good condition and complete. I have not used this particular one but have used a friends many years ago and they work well for what it was designed to do. I have ALL the paperwork and setup instructions as well as original advertising materials.

I would be happy to send copies of the paperwork if you would like to educate yourself on its capabilities.

I would like to get $850 shipped but am open to trades of most anything. I realize this is a bit of a long shot but I am partial to airguns.

There some old pics on my photobucket account as well.

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh234/ssssssssssnake/rotocarve/

ssssSnake

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Price drop - Snake on Sep 27, 2011, 3:22 PM
  •  
  • SOLD PF - Snake on Nov 1, 2011, 12:31 PM
  •  

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.
This is a Network54 forum, You agreed to it's conditions before allowed to post.