YELLOW FORUM's FLEA MARKET
 Return to Index  

FT: Bow making supplies: Hickory, bamboo laminations.

September 26 2011 at 10:44 AM
  (Login Whiteleather)
YFOT

I have 4 hickory laminations for backing traditional bows. Each is roughly 72 x 2 x 3/16. These are specifically selected, cut and shaped for bow backing.

I also have 3 bamboo laminations. Each is roughly 72 x 2 x 3/16. These have been selected and prepped specifically for bowyers. Each has already been planed and flattened on the belly side. The back side is still au natural and can be node-sanded by you.

[linked image]

Value is somewhere around ($12 x 4) + ($35 x 3) = $153.00. Willing to trade for air rifle (.20 - .25 cal) of similar value. We each pick up the shipping on our end.

Willing to sell directly for $165 shipped in the lower 48.

Let me know.

Kris in NY

Respond to this message   
Responses

• SOLD nt - KW on Oct 1, 2011, 9:08 AM
  •  

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.
This is a Network54 forum, You agreed to it's conditions before allowed to post.