YELLOW FORUM's FLEA MARKET
 Return to Index  

FS: Rangely Rowboat. 14' classic beauty!

April 27 2012 at 8:40 AM
KW  (Login Whiteleather)
YFOT

Can't wait for your custom Adirondack Guide Boat to be finished? Buy my Little Rangely for less RIGHT NOW!

Rangeley 14' Rowboat handmade in Maine. Hull is handlayed fiber glass with molded in lapstrake for that classic wood hull look. Built in floats mean it will never sink. Fiberglass hull means you can leave it at the lakeshore for the season with no worries about animals or weather.

She is 14 feet long, 3 1/2 feet wide at the beam and weighs 135lbs. Draft is a mere 6 inches.

Custom bronze hardware and original builder's plaque.

All teak-wood trim, including motor mount on stern. Sole boards keep your gear off the bottom and give you a flat deck. Hinged board lets you retrieve your keys when you drop them. Adjustable foot brace.

Comes with as-new pair of Shaw & Tenney 6-1/2' spoon oars with sewed on leathers.

Asking $2,500 local pick up only. Possibility of delivery within 100 miles of Geneva, NY. E-mail only.

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.
This is a Network54 forum, You agreed to it's conditions before allowed to post.