YELLOW FORUM's FLEA MARKET
 Return to Index  

For Sale: Remington 12 Gauge choke tubes.....

June 26 2012 at 4:49 PM

Jeff Marshall  (Login jmars)
YC

I have two brand new in sealed packages Remington 12 Gauge Turkey Super Full (lead shot only!) choke tubes, #19156, $13 for one or $22 for both of them. They extend past the end of the barrel, and that portion is knurled.
[linked image]

I have one brand new 12 gauge Remington Express® Choke Tube Upgrade Kit, #19150, $25.
The Remington 870 Express shotgun only comes with a modified choke tube, this kit will make your gun more versatile.

Here is Remington's description:
Remington Express® Shotgun Upgrade Kit 12Ga
Manufactures Number: 19150

12 Gauge
Includes Improved Cylinder and
Full Rem Chokes, a Choke Tube Speed Wrench
and a 1-oz. bottle of Rem Oil
Comes in a rugged plastic box
[linked image]
The pictures posted above were borrowed; I did not take them, but they accurately show what is for sale. Prices include shipping via USPS First Class Mail. Please pay with Postal Money Order, or cash if you dare. Sorry, no PayPal or personal checks. Please answer via email.
Check my feedback on the Board of Inquiry here:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/406412/
Thanks for looking!

Jeff
Jeff Marshall

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.
This is a Network54 forum, You agreed to it's conditions before allowed to post.