YELLOW FORUM's FLEA MARKET
 Return to Index  

FT Ammo Reloading Primers

June 27 2012 at 5:37 AM

(Login vtwincruiser)
YC

I have 5 trays of Winchester large pistol primers and 1 tray of Federal #209 shotshell primers. Each tray is a 100 count tray except 1 tray missing 8 pistol primers. Trade for a large non-folding knife.

The value of these things depends upon what part of the geography of the US that you happen to be standing on. If you're in the Democratic Peoples Republic of California like me, then its worth more than if you happen to live under freedom like folks in say,... Arizona.

In any case, if you have a use for them and something to trade, it doesn't have to be a knife, although that would be nice, email me and we can talk about it.

Thanks for looking. I can be found on the BOI as: Chuck or Chuck in Anaheim.

***Please - All trade and purchase items must come from a non-smoker environment***

Email saratoga1965@hotmail.com

Arbitrary government is most easily established upon the ruins of liberty.
Geo. Washington

If you want peace, prepare for war.

Respond to this message   

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.
This is a Network54 forum, You agreed to it's conditions before allowed to post.