YELLOW FORUM's FLEA MARKET
 Return to Index  

FS: "Secret" Box - Nat'l Geographic sponsored art

June 29 2012 at 12:31 PM

Ron Baumann  (Login canblaster)
YF

This "secret" opening walnut jewelry box (enough to frustrate a youngster) was bought some years ago as a sort of charitable contribution to help fund the National Geographic sponsored world artist project "Novica." It comes with opening instructions, a colorful handwritten thank-you postcard from its artist-creator in India and other provenance as shown. It was used occasionally to hide $$ and/or small valuables from the kids, but otherwise it has just sat in a glassed-in display case for years. Asking $35 shipped, which is much less than was originally paid for it! happy.gif First "I'll take it" with timely email followup takes. Paypal, USPS money order or personal check all okay as forms of payment.

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.
This is a Network54 forum, You agreed to it's conditions before allowed to post.