YELLOW FORUM's FLEA MARKET
 Return to Index  

For Sale: Droid Razr Maxx Verizon Wireless 4G LTE

July 7 2012 at 3:17 PM
  (Login njnoodles)
YF

I am a BOI Member for many years with many pages of 100% positive feedback

This item is also listed on Ebay, but will sell for more than I am offering it here to Forum Members

Price is $450 Shipped US Priority Mail

Please email if interested

Prefer Prompt Paypal

For Sale is my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE 16G Motorola Droid Razr Maxx reset back to factory default settings as if purchased new

I am the original owner & Non-Smoking professional Adult

Used but not abused

One mark on top of frame (Please See Close Up Picture)

100% Operational
95% Physical Body Appearance
100% Scratch Free gorilla Glass Screen

Original Box & brand new original Dual Motorola USB Charger & USB charging cable never used

Please Take Note there is no Sim card included

If you are a Verizon Wireless existing customer, and have a phone with a Micro Sim Card, you will simply insert your Sim Card to activate. If you are not Verizon Wireless customer, but are considering Verizon Wireless as your Carrier, you will have to obtain a Sim card from Verizon, and there is no Charge from Verizon for their Sim Card. You will not have to commit to a two year plan, if you are purchase Verizon Wireless Phones from a third party, you will pay on a Month to Month basis with no committments. (All info provided by Verizon Wireless)

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

This message has been edited by njnoodles on Jul 8, 2012 12:27 AM

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Sold - Noodles on Jul 12, 2012, 11:46 PM
  •  

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.
This is a Network54 forum, You agreed to it's conditions before allowed to post.