YELLOW FORUM's FLEA MARKET
 Return to Index  

Trade / TSD Dragon 1911 Blowback / All Metal Airsoft

July 7 2012 at 7:46 PM

(Login vtwincruiser)
YC

TSD Dragon 1911 Blowback All Metal Semi-auto Repeater. Full realistic weight 6mm Airsoft @300fps. Sound level is a 3 Low. Even breaks down like a Colt 1911. The only thing it doesn't do like a Colt is lockout on last round. It has a dropout magazine/gas canister that holds 25 rounds and runs on Green Gas. You can by a magazine that will run it on a 12 gram CO2 cartridge and greatly increases power too. (About 25 bucks on sale.) Trading for a CO2 BB or pellet pistol or rifle. Getting out of Airsoft. Just too old to keep in the skirmishes anymore.

Orange tip not pictured but will be included and you can use or not at your own discretion.

I will consider trade offers, cash offers or non airgun related offers by email.

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

Thanks for looking. I can be found on the BOI as: Chuck or Chuck in Anaheim.

***Please - All trade and purchase items must come from a non-smoker environment***

Email saratoga1965@yahoo.com

Arbitrary government is most easily established upon the ruins of liberty.
Geo. Washington

If you want peace, prepare for war.

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.
This is a Network54 forum, You agreed to it's conditions before allowed to post.