YELLOW FORUM's FLEA MARKET
 Return to Index  

Bushnell 7x26 compact binoculars NIB!!!

July 8 2012 at 6:31 PM
Anonymous  (Login cosmo44)
YC

Estate sale find!!! For sale are a pair of vintage, new in the box Bushnell Custom Compat 7x26 Binoculars. Included are the mint condition binoculars, original paperwork, lens cleaning cloth and original box. New Bushnell 7x26 compact binoculsrs run in the $250 to $300 range. photos below.

Asking $150, will sell to the first person to post "I'll take it" and then e-mail me.

Buyer to pay actual shipping cost. Will ship in CONUS only. Money order or paypal accepted, I prefer MO.

If you plan on attending the Baldwinsville airgun show this month, I will deliver in person at the show and save you the shipping costs!!!

Will deal by e-mail only, contact me at David44@rochester.rr.com.

have bought and sold on the yellow forum before and am on BOI

DF IN NY

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.
This is a Network54 forum, You agreed to it's conditions before allowed to post.