YELLOW FORUM's FLEA MARKET
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

WTS: EOTECH 557 w/ G23 FTX 3x Magnifier....Email for Pics...

September 13 2011 at 9:25 PM
ROBERT  (Login RobertWStruck)
YFOT

Hey guys. Looking to sell this EOTECH 557 with AR223 reticle. BDC points for 0-300, 400, and 500 meters. Just zero 1 CM low at 25M and you're good to go. The reticle is calibrated for M855 but will work with any load you choose, just at different ranges. I've included a picture of the reticle's subtensions so that you can get a better idea of how this would work for your particular setup.

Also included is a 3x Magnifier with Q/D and Flip To Side mount.

Items will ship in original hard plastic case with foam insert. The setup is only lightly used and in excellent condition. I've got an itch for a new purchase and need funds. A brand new setup like this costs over a thousand dollars.

Email me at a0cake@gmail.com for pictures and questions.

Price: 800 dollars shipped to CONUS. This is a not for export item.

Again, my email is a0cake@gmail.com That is the preferred method of communication. You can IM me here but I may not get it right away.

Thanks.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
ROBERT
(Login RobertWStruck)
YFOT

Price drop

September 15 2011, 9:12 PM 

$750.

Respond to this message   
ROBERT
(Login RobertWStruck)
YFOT

SOLD. nt

September 17 2011, 12:37 AM 

nt

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - WTS: EOTECH 557 w/ G23 FTX 3x Magnifier....Email for Pics...
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.
This is a Network54 forum, You agreed to it's conditions before allowed to post.