YELLOW FORUM's FLEA MARKET
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS: Scope Magnification/Focus Knobs (Lever)

September 14 2011 at 9:34 PM

(Login jamdon)
YC

This is just what you need to quickly switch the magnification level or adjust the focus of those TIGHT magnification and focus rings on your rifle scope. The knob(lever) fits over the adjustment ring on a scope making adjustments to magnification and focus easier and faster than ever before. I have mine set at 40 power for the top, which allows me to quickly turn down the power for target acquisition, off hand or kneeling shots and then back to forty power without taking my eye off the target. Neat gadget! I am on the BOI. These can be bought for $8.95 each.....ask about quantity discounts. I can take payment by check, MO, CC or PayPal. If paying by PayPal please ensure that your address is verified. Thanks for looking.

Please do not respond here. My email and PayPal account is jamdon1@yahoo.com

Installation is quite simple. Position the loop end around the magnification/focus ring then screw down the knob until snug. Then trim the excess. It is a very robust accessory that is made in the UK.
[linked image]

Knob snugged down on magnification ring:
[linked image]

Knob with excess trimmed and ready to roll (a five minute job):
[linked image]

Here I have it mounted on the focus ring of my Bug Buster scope. It will not go the full range, therefore I mounted it so that it will focus for the ranges that I use: 3yds to 30yds. It can quickly be changed to adjust to longer ranges if desired.
[linked image]

Life is short...slow down and enjoy
http://www.activevacuums.com

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - FS: Scope Magnification/Focus Knobs (Lever)
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.
This is a Network54 forum, You agreed to it's conditions before allowed to post.