YELLOW FORUM's FLEA MARKET
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FREE!!!!!!,... Assorted Bass Fly fishing Flies and 5 tapered leaders in package.

September 23 2011 at 3:56 PM

Art Keys  (Login bigwhack416remingtonmagnum)
YC

Cleaning out old fly stuff in my Vest to make room for more pan fish fly items in the vest. This offer is for all the flies and leaders as one. Caution: If your rod is lighter than a 5/6 wt rod you will NOT be able to use these effectively. These flies need a rod and line wt of 6/7 up to 9wt. Now you can roll cast these on smaller wt. rods but you lose casting distance. Best for 8 wt. with medium action. leaders are 7 and 8.3 lb. leaders.

From time to time Everyone should squish some mudd between their toe's!!!!!!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Scott
(Login WVscott)
YFOT

Art, if they're still available, I'll take them...

September 24 2011, 8:01 AM 

I have my dad's old fenwick feralite rod that's an 8 wt. that I can give them a try on sometime.
thanks, Scott

Respond to this message   

Art Keys
(Login bigwhack416remingtonmagnum)
YC

Scott there yours give me a shipping addy and they'll go out Monday........nt

September 24 2011, 3:33 PM 

From time to time Everyone should squish some mudd between their toe's!!!!!!

Respond to this message   

Scott
(Login WVscott)
YFOT

shipping address...

September 25 2011, 7:07 AM 

Art can you email me at tekavec@att.net and I'll give you my shipping address. Your email isn't coming up.
thanks, Scott

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.
This is a Network54 forum, You agreed to it's conditions before allowed to post.