YELLOW FORUM's FLEA MARKET
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS: WWII Japanese Katana

May 9 2012 at 8:48 PM
  (Login Whiteleather)
YFOT

WWII Japanese katana for sale. Issued to troops in Japan. Not a fine work of art, it is a utilitarian sword in a wood-lined, steel scabbard. Sword blade and scabbard have matching serial numbers.

Brought back to US by Dan Osburg. Osburg was the Chief on the USS Enterprise in WWII. He was on-board when the attack on Pearl Harbor was carried out. No idea where he picked up the sword though.

$1000 tyd in the US. No trades. No international shipping. E-mail only.

K in NY

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login Whiteleather)
YFOT

Reduced: $800 tyd nt

May 10 2012, 9:51 AM 

nt

Respond to this message   

(Login Whiteleather)
YFOT

Last chance $600 to your door in the US.

May 17 2012, 2:15 PM 

I have a standing offer of $475 shipped to a reseller in Alabama. I figure he expects to re-sell it for $800.

This is a 1935 model Japanese katana with matching serial numbers on blade and scabbard.

Tick tock folks.

K in NY

Respond to this message   
KW
(Login Whiteleather)
YFOT

SOLD! nt

May 21 2012, 9:06 PM 

nt

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - FS: WWII Japanese Katana
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.
This is a Network54 forum, You agreed to it's conditions before allowed to post.