YELLOW FORUM's FLEA MARKET
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

2 Baitcasters For Sale . Abu Garcia Black Max & Daiwa Procaster Tournament !

June 7 2012 at 3:32 PM
  (Login Detectorist1)
YC

1) ABU Garcia Black Max . Ambassadeur Ultra Cast , Made in Sweden , Fast Cast Controlm , Brake , 10 Position clutch , Star Drag , Top cover of reel is hinged & tilts foward for easy backlash removal!,Underneath free spool lever is a sliding lock for the hinged top cover.
This is one NICE reel !!!Everything works , she's been weel maintined and will give years of great service !

Asking $40 PayPal Only , CONUS ONLY

2) DaiwaPT33SH Super High Speed 7.1:1 Procaster Tournament . Casting/Flipping switch on side. Line Memo , 10 position clutch/brake, 5 ball bearing, Star drag , very smooth reel , Has 2 knurled takedown tools on handle side for easy/super fast takedown - no tool needed ! Overal a great reel !
The handle nut came off (I HAVE the handle , just need the nut!) , and I haven't had a chance to replace it.

ASKING $35 PayPal and CONUS ONLY !!!

Buy Both and I will pay for Priority Shipping !!

Have pics for SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY !!! Just shoot me an e-mail.
Thanks !!!!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login Detectorist1)
YC

Buy ALL 3 for one price ! ! ! $110 Shipped !

June 7 2012, 4:21 PM 

Go to ad below for ABU Garcia http://www.network54.com/Forum/554567/message/1338986367/ABU+Garcia+5600C4+Baitcasting+Reel+.+New.+Absolute+Mint. :$50

Buy the Black Max , The Daiwa Procaster and Ambassaduer for only $110 Shipped via Priory Mail.

All other stipulations in ad apply (PayPal , Conus ONLY , etc, etc) !!!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - 2 Baitcasters For Sale . Abu Garcia Black Max & Daiwa Procaster Tournament !
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.
This is a Network54 forum, You agreed to it's conditions before allowed to post.