YELLOW FORUM's FLEA MARKET
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Traxxas Monster Jam Monster Mutt

July 13 2012 at 11:03 PM
TexasLane  (Login TexasLane)
YF

I bought this for my son he has a short attention span HAHA!! It runs great will come with the original box and wall charger and battery. The ears flop up when you jump it dose have some scratches normal wear it is about 3 months old. Also have Grave digger he is newer but has a lot of body scratches. Will send pics on him if interested nrither is abused my kids are 5 and 6. I got them bikes for summer and these just sit. Will come with original boxes plus everything you need. I did add the wheelie bars that is why Grave Digger has more scratches it likrs to wheelie. asking $175.00 shipped each to the US 48. paypal preferd USMO is ok too.
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login TexasLane)
YF

I am on BIO as Lanewhite also n/t

July 13 2012, 11:11 PM 

n/t

Respond to this message   

(Login kahanaohana)
YC

pls contact me

July 18 2012, 3:29 PM 

is your price firm? interested in a trade for snap on impact socket set plus $$$? kahanaohana@yahoo.com 808 651-3736

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Traxxas Monster Jam Monster Mutt
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.
This is a Network54 forum, You agreed to it's conditions before allowed to post.