Return to Index  

OK

March 28 2007 at 8:18 AM

(Premier Login bob2aa)
Forum Owner
from IP address 74.140.143.225

Response to none of my posts were deleted

I have not tried Bonar's swing yet;however,I do already hit the "Little Home Run." The LHR is something I learned years ago (after about an hour of my CG instructor trying to get me to do it!!) Since that time I no longer slice the ball. The CG swing, for me, works best when I hit the LHR.

Recently, I've been working with my golfing buddy/pro (who teaches PGA Tour member Michael Boyd),but he is leaving to become an assistant/teaching pro at Stock Farm in Montana.

Yesterday, I played Griffin Gate from the Blue tees (6296 yards, Course rating 71.5, slope 128) in perfect weather conditions (high 70's, light wind). I had not played there since last year,but it was an exceptional day for me, shooting 70 (three birdies and one three putt), hitting 12 fairways and 10 greens. I'm playing CG, but after yesterday I don't really want to change my swing much.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Need a free spelling checker for the message you are about to post? ieSpell works great with Internet Explore; give it a try. BobKy

Est. Feb. 24, 2007 - Page views since Mar. 30, 2007

Free Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Please visit our other golf forums. Blake Swing Forum,Chazman Swing Forum, and Haddix Swing Forum

Also, visit the Single-Axis Golf Forum