<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

has anyone tried this?

December 11 2009 at 10:30 PM
Jay b  (Login bikenutjay)
from IP address 68.52.165.43

I Just ordered one today and I am wanting to know if anyone has one or has tried one and can write a review.
/www.tourstriker.com/

If not I will review it after it gets here and I take it to the driving range.
Thanks Jay B

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
jay b
(Login bikenutjay)

I emailed Aj

December 12 2009, 10:12 AM 

I emailed AJ about the tour striker and he said that he has tried it and here is part of the email.

From AJ
The Tour Striker is designed to make you hit down with your hands ahead of the ball (the correct way to use a golf club). It is DEMANDING, you have to be very aggressive about it. If you are COMPLETELY commited to doing these two things to a rather severe level, then you might get some good from it

Thanks again AJ

Jay B

Respond to this message   
Igit
(Login Igit)
Bonar Moderator

AJ

December 13 2009, 11:16 AM 

I've talked to AJ on the phone,he's really easy to talk to and very informative.

Igit

Respond to this message   
Jay b
(no login)

Re: AJ

December 14 2009, 2:25 PM 

He also told me about the teacher that is in Charlotte, NC, that can help any of us that may want to go to a school on the East coast. I have his phone no# and I will call him to see when he is available and what the cost may be.

Respond to this message   
Jay b
(Login bikenutjay)

Re: I emailed Aj

December 15 2009, 1:52 PM 

My club is here and so far all I have time for is a few swings in the back yard, it seams to take some amount of effort to make good contact with the ball in short grass. I will go to the driving range tomorrow and try it from the mats and see how it works.
But so far I can say it does have a use at least it will make you swing down with your hands in front of the ball to make good contact. Also my divots were after the ball.

Respond to this message   
Igit
(Login Igit)
Bonar Moderator

Golf Mats

December 17 2009, 5:29 PM 

I don't like to hit off of golf mats due to the fact that if you hit a fat shot on a golf mat it can turn out to be a good shot. If you hit the same fat shot on turf it isn't good. Although if the weather isn't good, golf mats are what you have to use.

Igit

Respond to this message   
Jay b
(Login bikenutjay)

true

December 18 2009, 10:55 AM 

Igit,
That is very true about golf mats and hitting fat.
You can tell a good hit by the sound hitting the ball first has crisp tick.
But at the time it all I can do as it has been ether in the 30's or raining,
So the grass tee's are not open.
It finally got up to 50 yesterday and I got to try the club out .
I hit it just fine ,not a problem to make contact with it and I bought the pro model (7 iron)
As long as you are de-lofting the club at impact (hands in front of ball )
As AJ teaches and trying to hit down on the ball. I did top two or three balls out of twenty balls.

I am saying it has some use, but I still use AJ 's 7 and 9 woods
And I can take them to the course and play golf.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Need a free spelling checker for the message you are about to post? ieSpell works great with Internet Explore; give it a try. BobKy

Est. Feb. 24, 2007 - Page views since Mar. 30, 2007

Free Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Please visit our other golf forums. Blake Swing Forum,Chazman Swing Forum, and Haddix Swing Forum

Also, visit the Single-Axis Golf Forum