<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Tour Striker

December 27 2009 at 5:46 PM
Igit  (Login Igit)
Bonar Moderator
from IP address 75.186.98.130

Jay B, how are you doing with your Tour Striker Practice Club? I went to their Web Site, it sounds interesting.

Igit

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login bikenutjay)

Tour Stiker

January 1 2010, 8:19 AM 

It works for improving your wrist cock and hitting down on the ball. With your hands at your front leg.
And it will force you to do it or you will top the ball .

As for their clam that you can us it to chip with ? ( I have tried and it does not work for that ,to much of a chance for a flier.)

I still like AJ's 7 and 9 woods for the release timing and you can use them on the course.

Jay b

Respond to this message   
Igit
(Login Igit)
Bonar Moderator

AJ's Da'Bat

January 1 2010, 11:54 AM 

I have AJ's Da Bat training club plus the 7 wood. I've had a lot of fun with the Da Bat. One time I was on a locaL golf course when it started to rain, everyone came into the club house to wait out the rain. When the rain lessened I went outside to hit my Da bat to loosen up. Everyone had curiosity about my Da Bat. I had all the club staff including the club pro hitting the Da Bat. They all remarked that they couldn't believe how good it felt to hit with it. One of the staff members told me that he was once a student of AJ, how coincidental.

Igit

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Tour Striker
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Need a free spelling checker for the message you are about to post? ieSpell works great with Internet Explore; give it a try. BobKy

Est. Feb. 24, 2007 - Page views since Mar. 30, 2007

Free Hit Counters
Hit Counter

Please visit our other golf forums. Blake Swing Forum,Chazman Swing Forum, and Haddix Swing Forum

Also, visit the Single-Axis Golf Forum