LIKE US
LIKE Us on Facebook
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  

Experienced Mesh removal in California

February 5 2015 at 12:06 PM
Sue 
from IP address 98.155.178.183

Aloha,
Please anyone that knows of Experienced Surgeons of Mesh and plug Removal in California, PLEASE post for me their names. I have to get this Atrium Medical Pro Loop Mesh and plug out of me!!!!
Thank you,
Sue

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jerry

Experienced Mesh Removal in California

February 5 2015, 5:50 PM 

Hi Sue,
Dr. David C. Chen at UCLA – does mesh removal – he is reportedly very experienced and very good at it according to several patients who have used him for this.
Best of luck (and skill) to you!

Respond to this message   
Judy

Re: Experienced Mesh removal in California

February 7 2015, 11:12 AM 

Sue, I am one of Dr. Chen's patients...3 months ago had mesh removed. I had read about his work in some of the many academic papers he had written with his team, and was convinced of his expertise. He did an amazing job with the mess I had inside me and was so kind, and caring that it was easy to trust him. I recommend him most highly. Wishing you the very best.

Respond to this message   
Sue

How are you doing?

February 9 2015, 1:35 PM 

Hi Judy,
How are you doing? Can you email me: keepitsimplesue@aol.com? I am trying so hard to figure out if I should do the surgery or not? My pain is SO bad, and the mesh and plug has been in my almost 6 yrs. I hope to hear back from you. I am also worried about cost. I have Medicare.
Aloha,
Sue

Respond to this message   
Middle Aged Mom

Re: Experienced Mesh removal in California

February 8 2015, 2:48 PM 

Dr. Petersen in Las Vegas (not too far) has vast experience in mesh removal.

Respond to this message   
a patient

suture after mesh removal?

February 20 2015, 1:00 PM 

After the mesh is removed, does the Dr. (Dr. Chen or Dr. Peterson) repair the hernia using sutures? Do they do Bassini tension sutures? use polyproplene sutures or stainless steel sutures like Shouldice hospital?

Respond to this message   
KHawkes

Mesh Removal

March 9 2015, 11:33 AM 

I'm wondering if you got any answers on this? My husband is having such horrific problems with the mesh that they put in him about 4 months ago. He's having unbearable nerve pain and burning in his groin area. I'm trying to get some answers.
Thank you.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  
NORTH PENN HERNIA INSTITUTE
Home Page