Enter a long URL to make tiny:
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>HOME  

Rest in Peace Andrew Breitbart

March 1 2012 at 8:34 AM
No score for this post

(Premier Login Malone22)
Forum Owner

This message has been edited by Malone22 on Mar 1, 2012 8:35 AM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Premier Login Malone22)
Forum Owner

Kind words from Pepsi from New Rake.....

Score 1.0 (1 person)
March 1 2012, 8:49 AM 

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

(Premier Login Malone22)
Forum Owner

Re: Rest in Peace Andrew Breitbart

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 9:05 AM 

Pepsi and Johnhp..you could only hope to accomplish the things Andrew Breitbart has accomplished in his short life....especially you Johnhp your major accomplishment is make an ass of yourself with thousands of posts on a message board.....

The Venerable One
(Login mossman10)
Registered Users

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 3:42 PM 

Has John been posting anything negative about the passing, Malone?

I remember John being overtly zealous of Breitbart's success. Wouldn't surprise me if he did.

Forty-three is way too young to die. He was a great man. History will treat him kind.

Campaigner
(Login Campaigner1)
Moderators

Breitbart was a genius . . .

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 5:07 PM 

I always wished Breitbart would sponsor or get involved in something like a conservative version of the Daley Show. True, about four percent of the time they find something on the Left that lends itself to a joke so funny that they can't pass up exposing it. But the other 96 percent of the time they are able to resist the impulse toward fairness and balance.

Breitbart was an exciting enough presence that they couldn't ignore him and had to publicize what they hated most about his politics. He will be missed . . . especially in the coming months.

johnhp
(Login johnOP)
Registered Users

hah

No score for this post
March 2 2012, 11:00 AM 

Overtly zealous? Really? Can i see some quotes, Moss?

And, Camper Van Beethoven, i think you meant the Daily Show.

No wonder this place is falling down. You people need a new pair of spats.

(Premier Login Malone22)
Forum Owner

Falling down...Johnhp

No score for this post
March 3 2012, 8:23 AM 

If you consider a message board that has the likes of CC, Ivanm, IM2, you and Vel standing up I guess this board is falling down...However I will take this board over Newsrake...where the Moderators/Owners are  too chicken-shit and lily livered to deal with the racial slurs of CC, and continue to excuse the malecontents... and allow people like Ivanm to  continue to post racist shit....if that is such a great board, then I am happy to have a board that is falling down....

johnhp
(Login johnOP)
Registered Users

oh

No score for this post
March 3 2012, 12:08 PM 

Malone,

Please, don't act as if anything your friends here have to offer is superior to Ivan, Observer, Holly and that gaggle. And you have welcomed one of the most egregious of those racists, nra, here. My comment was just a note about how butters has fallen apart. Sure, Moss might post something but you know the damage to the facade of friendship that was butters is broken. When i posted that bit about Mornac a couple of years ago you all tried to pretend that his arrogance didn't bother you...but it all came out when he demonstrated that he really did not have time for you all. And then Matilda went full monkey fling. And then your good friends Camper van Beethoven & MS attacked you. From what i can tell this is place is largely you and chi and moss. Campaigner's last post before the one on this thread was at the end of December. i say, save yourself a few bucks and turn out the lights.

pepsi
(Login pepsi22)
Registered Users

hmm

No score for this post
March 7 2012, 8:59 AM 

sorry to see your falling out with newsrake malone. Apparently because we have not banned C_C, John, Vel, Ivan and IM2? Is that all or should we ban more?

See our welcome message: "We welcome all opinions including yours so sign up and join our conversations."

I've been running that forum since like 2004 and this is what I found works for us: we welcome divergent opinions. I think we have a good mix and it keeps things interesting. You know I'm a liberal and I hope you know I'm no racist, and also that I detest racism. And I appreciate your aversion to these types of comments; I agree with you. But, I don't think preventing their expression is necessarily the answer. I think using their own words against them is quite effective. We do draw a line at times.

As far as my personal accomplishments vis a vis Brietbart I'm very proud of what I've achieved in my life, and I've been able to be successful without destroying anyone else's careers or reputation through lies and deceit, like Brietbart has done.

Anyway no hard feelings you're welcome back at "more useless blather" anytime happy.gif

(Premier Login Malone22)
Forum Owner

Score 1.0 (1 person)
March 7 2012, 9:19 AM 

I don't think Johnhp or Vel should be banned....but I do have a major problem with Case Closed.. he should be removed for stupidity alone he contributes nothing...he is waste of bandwithwith.. I like flyboy..even though we rarely agree....You have to admit lately Newsrake is pointless blather those posts are not opinions they add nothing to the board...

(Premier Login Malone22)
Forum Owner

No score for this post
March 7 2012, 9:23 AM 

So you consider remarks like these valuable contributions...from CC

Gism THIS!

*Grabs Crotch*

*Pelvic Thrust*

*HUNNNNNNNNNNHH!!!*

pepsi
(Login pepsi22)
Registered Users

No score for this post
March 7 2012, 9:45 AM 

If we banned every member who offended another we'd have about 3 posters. We have an ignore function, why not use it?

(Premier Login Malone22)
Forum Owner

No score for this post
March 7 2012, 10:32 AM 

You just don't get it do you..Newsrake has many posters we don't need CC, he starts a chain of worthless posts, and creates the mess you have going on over at Newsrake... You have good posters like Johnhp, Vel, Flyboy, Observer, Holly JC, Foodserver,Dough Rich, Justme,IM2,yourself, Lucy, Dustup, NOTOC, Mornac Boffo,Ivanm, Sassy,Dopesmoker, God and some new ones that have come lately....What CC posts is just offensive...I know people contirbute to his stupidity by responding to him...BTW the ignore feature only works if you are  logged in perhaps you should send CC to the twilight zone where people can deal with him privately...

(Login radman424)
Registered Users

Censorship

No score for this post
March 7 2012, 3:08 PM 

"If we banned every member who offended another we'd have about 3 posters. We have an ignore function, why not use it?"

Of course Pepsi is right on regarding this issue...Ironic that any liberal would be for censorship.

(Premier Login Malone22)
Forum Owner

No score for this post
March 7 2012, 3:20 PM 

Radman I agree but I am talking about only one person here..

(Premier Login Malone22)
Forum Owner

Score 5.0 (1 person)
March 7 2012, 5:43 PM 

Radman you are in now..

(Login radman424)
Registered Users

No score for this post
March 7 2012, 5:51 PM 

Relevant:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skokie,_Illinois

Free speech must be given to everybody, not just those we agree with.

(Premier Login Malone22)
Forum Owner

No score for this post
March 7 2012, 5:54 PM 

I agree with CC's politics I just don't like his approach...I guess everyone has a right to be stupid...

radman424
(Login radman424)
Registered Users

Free speech

No score for this post
March 7 2012, 6:02 PM 

I think IM2 is a moron, and possibly dangerous, but I would still not advocate banning him--at least not at this point. CC is not as bad as IM2.

(Premier Login Malone22)
Forum Owner

No score for this post
March 7 2012, 6:04 PM 

BTW Radman welcome..It's very quiet here..as you can see...

(Login radman424)
Registered Users

Free speech

No score for this post
March 7 2012, 6:08 PM 

Maybe it is quiet because you've banned the life of the party, lol. I see CC has a pot stirrer--he intentionally says controversial things with the intent of stimulating discussions. I know him from another forum, one that has since died, and he suggested i try newsrake as an alternate, and also this one.

Thank you for the welcome!

(Premier Login Malone22)
Forum Owner

No score for this post
March 7 2012, 6:21 PM 

CC is not a member here...

The Venerable One
(Login mossman10)
Registered Users

Welcome aboard, Radman....

No score for this post
March 7 2012, 8:33 PM 

..always good to have new voices around here.

I see you have bumped heads with IM2 also. You should be aware that he also posts under the handle ,"flyboy." For years he posted on this board and another sight under the handle, "Dalibrul". He later had his own message board where he posted as a Muslim with the name, Alleyo. You've probably already figured out he's a nut case.

I see Case Closed as an astute poster. He doesn't mince words and his bullshit detecter is never turned off. The kind of person I like to have a drink with.

We do have a poster here by the name of Campaigner who has beaten John to a bloody pulp on several occasions. Always at the top of his game, simply the best.

Again, welcome!

(Premier Login Malone22)
Forum Owner

No score for this post
March 7 2012, 8:56 PM 

flyboy is im2? I really don't think he can manage two identities... he can barely handle one..

The Venerable One
(Login mossman10)
Registered Users

Yes, Malone...Flyboy is also IM2.....

No score for this post
March 7 2012, 9:45 PM 

He's left several clues, but unless you've caught his act the past ten years, you might have a problem detecting his multiple identities.

Remember how he[Dalibrul] used to accuse Biscuit of multiple handles? He thought he[Biscuit] was Mensa, then The Brain, and a host of other posters. Now anyone with half a brain could see that Biscuit did not, and would not post as anybody but Biscuit. Biscuit never had any reason for duplicity, as his superior posting abilities spoke for itself.

It is only the poor poster who has no rhetorical leg to stand on that has to use gimmicks such as sock puppetry to prove his point. And believe me when I say this, but IM2 is really bad at covering his tracks. He thinks he is pulling a fast one getting certain posters to use racist language in replying to him, but the jokes on him.

johnhp
(Login johnOP)
Registered Users

oh good lord

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 6:31 AM 

Moss,

Look at you pretending that people still really post here in any meaningful sense of the term. IM is no more flyboy than you are mornac or boffo is reasonable...

Campaigner
(Login Campaigner1)
Moderators

But y ou have to admit, John, Moss is sure . . .

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 8:20 AM 

right about Biscuit and me.

johnhp
(Login johnOP)
Registered Users

no

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 9:25 AM 

he is not. i was correct about all of you when i turned you against each other.

The Venerable One
(Login mossman10)
Registered Users

You seem awful sure of yourself, John...

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 10:13 AM 

I am also saying that Dalibrul is Flyboy. What say you of that accusation?

johnhp
(Login johnOP)
Registered Users

oh

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 11:01 AM 

Moss,

i would say that you make a lot of erroneous statements. For instance your major fail with the brisbane institute. Every time you are challenged you find yourself lacking. You are a campaigner without the inability to sustain the insanity.

The Venerable One
(Login mossman10)
Registered Users

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 11:41 AM 

So I'll take that as a "yes", John.

Yes, when Mornac and Boffo finger Dalib as Flyboy also, the evidence begins to speak for itself. As the saying goes, "great minds think alike."

Still smarting after that "Brisbane" spanking, eh John? Lord knows the Pious beating is still resonating.

johnhp
(Login johnOP)
Registered Users

as usual

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 3:26 PM 

Moss

You would be wrong. Of course, the idea of your right wing friends wanting to finger other guys is just odd.

The Venerable One
(Login mossman10)
Registered Users

So what you're saying is that Dalibrul isn't Flyboy, John...

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 4:04 PM 

...I guess that makes you THE ONLY ONE that believes that.

What's so unusual abut fingering a crook? Police detectives do it all the time.

Campaigner
(Login Campaigner1)
Moderators

John writes . . .

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 7:43 PM 

he is not. i was correct about all of you when i turned you against each other

Actually, John from Hyde Park, the only thing you have ever successfully suggested, proposed, offered for consideration, sponsored, moved, implemented, carried out, participated in, planned or plotted was your WEALTH TAX. You recall, the one with the "flat tax factored in."

How's that coming?

My recollection was that you couldn't answer one single question about how it would work. My guess: You're just as clueless today as you were when I exposed your thoughts with twenty or thirty questions, any one of which you should have seen coming and prepared for -- but, alas for you, none of which you had foreseen or could answer under any circumstances.

If I am exaggerating how bad it was for you, just revive that thread and put me in my place. Show me how you trumped me with logic and precision-thinking. Demonstrate how you fearlessly piled up fact upon fact and put me in my place. Naturally, I remember your responses as panic masquerading as desperation hiding behind pert evasions and lame snarks. But bring it back and prove me wrong if you think you can. 

That should be easy compared to turning anybody against anybody. So let me know when you're ready to discuss that fabulous plan, the WEALTH TAX PLAN . . .  We'd all admire to hear your defence of that mighty intellectual exercise . . . . And if you can explain or defend it, I'm sure we'll all stand bare-headed whenever we read your future posts.

But don't worry . . . We all know you are evasive and not really intellectually prepared to defend your "plan." Or maybe I should say your "plot." [Or maybe "plot" and "plan" are synonyms just like you always claimed -- in which case it could easily be a WEALTH TAX PLOT, couldn't it?]  By the way, if you've forgotten which one it was, it was your WEALTH TAX PLAN (or PLOT), the delux one with the flat tax factored in.

BTW, it's been a while since your lawyer had the lawsuit papers drawn up. Have you stiffed him or paid him for his trouble . . . . ?

Also BTW, it's been so long since we corresponded, refresh my memory: Are you John from HP or John from PhD? Naturally, I want to be as correct as possible when addressing a theology student with a WEALTH TAX PLOT or is it a WEALTH TAX PLAN? So if you've really earned a PhD, I would want to address you with all due respect.

Of course, if you only earned an HP, that would be a matter of less concern. Please clarify . . . . PhD or a mere HP?

It's not like you would lose your anonymity with the answer. You blew that ship out of the water nearly a year ago. So, give it your best shot.

Thanking you in advance for your answers to the above matters,

Campaigner

johnhp
(Login johnOP)
Registered Users

hah

No score for this post
March 9 2012, 5:58 AM 

Obsess much Campaigner?

Campaigner
(Login Campaigner1)
Moderators

John writes . . . .

No score for this post
March 9 2012, 9:20 AM 

Obsess much Campaigner?

No, John, just reminiscing some of the high spots of your posting career at Headbutters. And you have to admit that the disappearing PhD, the dictionary that you can't find and don't care that you can't, the lawsuit that never was and never will be, the WEALTH TAX PLAN (or should I say, the WEALTH TAX PLOT?) are grounds for literally endless hilarity. The comic possibilities of your posts are simply endless, John from PhD.

As for "obsessing," I think your attempts to dwell on the most destructive interpretation of your post-hoc, ergo propter hoc world show who the obsessor is . . . . Being your fair and balanced conscience is heavy work, but nobody promised me a rose garden, now did they? Or you either. So, if you're going to brag about your capacity to be destructive, expect me to show the world your capacity to be laughable. And if you keep coming here, I will do it again and again . . . as I always have. Ask the Venerable One. He's got your number.

johnhp
(Login johnOP)
Registered Users

yeah

No score for this post
March 9 2012, 10:56 AM 

Write a few hundred more words telling everyone how you are not obsessed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvnfmWsLbsY&feature=related

NRA
(Login nraforlife)
Registered Users

No score for this post
March 10 2012, 2:06 PM 

Just a personal opinion- observer, johnhp, vel, IM2 are each in their own disgusting way far more of a troll infestation to newsrake than CC could ever be. All should be made to permanently disappear.

(Premier Login Malone22)
Forum Owner

No score for this post
March 10 2012, 2:21 PM 

I agree with CC's politics but I think he is rather boorish and childish his act gets old....He is every bit as annoying as Johnhp or Vel...they are all slimy individuals...and have no lives...

johnhp
(Login johnOP)
Registered Users

hey

No score for this post
March 11 2012, 7:43 AM 

Malone

Weren't you just complaining about racism of some posters? nd yet here nra is and you said nothing dorectly to him. Interesting.

(Premier Login Malone22)
Forum Owner

No score for this post
March 11 2012, 9:36 AM 

I don't always agree with NRA but he never posts the kind of stupidity CC posts. Can't you see that?

(Login nraforlife)
Registered Users

No score for this post
March 11 2012, 10:27 AM 

Sadly johnhp has a rather limited bag of tools, hence the most preferred hammer in his bag is the one labeled 'you are a racist'. Truth be known given the ridiculous learned fear may have of being so labeled it is a rather easy tool for joan to use. MUCH easier than say a tool such as the razor of logic or the bright spotlight of reason or the drill which gets us to the bedrock of fact.

Am I a racist? First, what is a racist? A racist is quite simply a person who believes that race is a valid tool for classifying human beings.........AND who believes that his/her own Race should have Rights superior to other Races backed by the Power of the State coupled with various State sanctioned disabilities imposed on those others to perserve/enhance the position of his/her Race.

I do believe that race is a valid tool for classifying human beings. However, the ONLY person at Newsrake who beieves and apparently lives by the entire definition required to define a racist IRL is IM2 who in turn is enabled by White socialists -pepsi, vel, johnhp who use his sort to batter on working class/producing class White kulaks who stand in the way of their hoped for USSA where their sort will be at the top of the pyramid.

No question I put the interests of my own children, ahead of IM2's spawn as I am sure he does in the reverse. Stretch this out to distant cousins on either side and it boils down to I prefer my own folk just as he does his. Problem is and I think he knows (and hates this) nature has dealt his Race (all those distant cousins) a weak hand compared to Whites & East Asians in the area of the sort of general intelligence which is measured by IQ.

The above is a problem because the dim bulbs of an advanced industrial society are at a heavy disadvantage which getd worse each decade which passes. Doesn't matter what your colour is- white/black/brown/yellow. If you are dumb you will spend your days at the back of the bus. A median IQ of 85 for blacks as opposed to 100 for whites and 103 for the yellows guarantees that short of massive social tinkering blacks will forever be grossly over represented at the bottom of the ladder.

(Login nraforlife)
Registered Users

No score for this post
March 11 2012, 10:51 AM 

Thing is IM2's way is to insist that his sort BE OWED 15% of the positions as doctors/lawyers/engineers/ et al merely because his sort constitutes 15% of the population. The unavoidable consequence is LOTS of ineptly dangerous doctors/lawyers/engineers/ et al with a massive chip on their collective shoulders at any hint of objective critique of their inferior performance which in the minds of whites and yellows quite naturally leads to the safety first assumption that ALL black doctors/lawyers/engineers/ et al are substandard until proven otherwise. Soooooo then just who REALLY suffers from the negative effects of Affirmative Discrimination the most? Why its that small number of black doctors/lawyers/engineers/ et al who have earned their postions based on merit.

Sooooo should some floor be placed under those at the bottom regardless of Race? Certainly! I don't want an America that looks like Brazil with $10M mansions a mile away from cardboard shacks. Lets just admit that there is nothing wrong with occupations where the work is being competently done where the 'rainbow' is nothing like the 'rainbow' of generic America.

One suggestion- Education all the mind can absorb and put to productive use should be available at initial State expense WITHOUT the crushing debt bubble being imposed on the current 20 something generation. The payoff to America as a Nation would be enormous. Couple this with an end to legacy admissions to the prestige universities. More Nguyen's bright with promise at Harvard would be well worth the removal to a State U of a few fat/dumb/lazy legacy Kennedy or Kerry spawn.

johnhp
(Login johnOP)
Registered Users

oh

No score for this post
March 11 2012, 2:32 PM 

Malone

It is nra's racism i was referring to...that in itself is problematic and deligitimates him

johnhp
(Login johnOP)
Registered Users

see

No score for this post
March 11 2012, 2:33 PM 

Malone

Those last two posts are indicative of what i mean.

NRA
(Login nraforlife)
Registered Users

No score for this post
March 11 2012, 8:57 PM 

'Racism'?

Nah just simple truth which a useless leftwing master racebaiter would like to bury.

johnhp
(Login johnOP)
Registered Users

lol

No score for this post
March 12 2012, 6:54 AM 

nra

Just because you think your racism is truth, it does not make you any less a racist.

(Login nraforlife)
Registered Users

No score for this post
March 12 2012, 7:09 AM 

'Racism'?

Nah just simple truth which a useless leftwing master racebaiter would like to bury.

Current Topic - Rest in Peace Andrew Breitbart  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>HOME  
Enter a long URL to make tiny: