Planting in pots or beds? Using transplants?
Join the discussion.
View the Discussion
Asparagus are good
April 8 2007 at 12:08 AM
Asparagus would work, Mis Riv!
but I'd vote for a local foodstuff. If a mellyton was pernty it'd get my nod.
New Orleans Past
Mr. Lake's New Orleans Forums
This message has been edited by CCampanella on Apr 8, 2007 11:43 AM
Respond to this message
How about a local flower or tree
- Barbara on Apr 8, 2007, 6:45 AM
Yeah, okry is pointy.
- JuJu on Apr 8, 2007, 7:13 AM
Or a Tabasco® pepper?
- CopCop on Apr 8, 2007, 11:30 AM
Re: Or a Tabasco® pepper?
- Mr. Lake on Apr 8, 2007, 11:42 AM
Da okry woiks jess fahn!
- JuJu on Apr 8, 2007, 11:48 AM
I like dat okry!
- CopCop on Apr 8, 2007, 12:17 PM
I like him too
- Barbara on Apr 8, 2007, 12:23 PM
I like da okry
- Mrs. Fury on Apr 8, 2007, 1:04 PM
Yes I like the okry, some time could you do a dogwood
- misriveria on Apr 8, 2007, 6:33 PM
Dogwood blossoms that is...
- misriveria on Apr 8, 2007, 6:36 PM