Return to Index  

keep it up

April 8 2007 at 5:01 AM
Score 5.0 (1 person)
fdb  (Login fdb2)
from IP address 70.227.42.100

Response to Homicide Detectives don't eat donuts, haven't you watched enough TV to know that?

Glad to see you are the boss of a forum. I've enjoyed the majority of your posts although some of them are a little " prickerly ".

On a serious note I would endorse the new book " Impact Zone " by Bobby Clampett. On TV he sounds as if his nose is too far up Tiger's &^% but on paper this guy gets it right! His book is on substance and not style. Style he admits caused his Tour demise. I've skimmed the book and am now reading it in depth and the executive summary is this: Don't worry about looks, worry about getting to impact ( low point four inches in front of the ball). There are other things as well but this book is in plain language and really, in my opinion a benefit !!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

Need a free spelling checker for the message you are about to post? ieSpell works great with Internet Explore; give it a try. BobKy

Est. April 4, 2007. Page views since April 5,2007

Free Counter
Free Counter

Please visit our other golf forums. Blake Swing Forum,Bonar Swing Forum, and Haddix Swing Forum

Also, visit the Single-Axis Golf Forum

Daily Page Views