Return to Index  

George

September 8 2007 at 5:01 AM
No score for this post
  (Login scottiii)
from IP address 75.58.122.250

Response to Continuing...

George,
Don't take my remarks as being overly critical. In all honesty, I think you're close. I think you're slightly off in understanding the wrist/hand positioning in that no matter how you travel to the top, the left wrist has to be cocked and the right wrist bent back. Your idea of no-roll is actually a roll whether you think so or not.

Where we part is your concept of a deliberate flexing of the right wrist. One might want to consider the flexing if adequate clubhead velocity is not developed or if your hands/wrists are out of position to react to the force of the clubhead. Perhaps you are missing out on some of those "invisible exertions" from the top that make it possible to keep the clubhead inside the hands and allow the clubhead to release the hands, faster and more accurately than you can "exert" yourself.

Scott

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

Need a free spelling checker for the message you are about to post? ieSpell works great with Internet Explore; give it a try. BobKy

Est. April 4, 2007. Page views since April 5,2007

Free Counter
Free Counter

Please visit our other golf forums. Blake Swing Forum,Bonar Swing Forum, and Haddix Swing Forum

Also, visit the Single-Axis Golf Forum

Daily Page Views