Re: Weekend two updateJanuary 27 2008 at 10:31 AM
No score for this post
|Justin Cordell (Login golfballhunter)|
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Response to Weekend two update
BOB From Kentucky , 75 is a darn good score for hitting 8 gir.
you must have a very good short game.
Which club do you use the most around the greens?
My short game stinks- I had a round of golf recently
where i hit 16 gir and shot a 81- ain't that bad?
IT'S my pouting obviously thats the problem.
BFK do you have any tips or little secrets that you
use when putting.
How is you putting on frozen greens compare to your
putting in the summer time.?
- Hi Justin - BobKy on Jan 27, 2008, 8:29 PM
- Re: Hi Justin - Justin Cordell on Jan 28, 2008, 6:11 AM
- Re: Hi Justin - BobKy on Jan 28, 2008, 8:04 AM
- Re: Hi Justin - Justin Cordell on Jan 28, 2008, 8:52 AM
- Yikes! - BobKy on Jan 28, 2008, 5:06 PM
- Re: Yikes! - Justin Cordell on Jan 28, 2008, 8:29 PM
- Sure - BobKy on Jan 29, 2008, 5:56 AM
- Re: Sure - Justin Cordell on Jan 29, 2008, 3:25 PM