<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Taly responds to the Chazman's inquiries.

May 13 2008 at 12:30 PM
No score for this post
Chazman  (Login Chazman)
Chazman Swing Forum Moderator
from IP address 68.228.249.107

I emailed Mr.Taly Williams and inquired if there was going to be any instructional video about using his "Mindset" training aid. Taly responded in less then one day!

Quote:
Date: 5/13/2008 5:37:20 AM
To: Chazman1946@cox.net
Subject: Message from TALY.com

Hi Charlie,

Thanks for taking the time to visit and give us your feedback. Yes we do plan on shooting an instructional DVD to better demonstrate the concepts. The PGA Tour has agreed to shoot our infomercial and we will be shooting an instructional DVD at that time.

Chipping and putting are fairly straight forward, but executing the golf swing can definitely use more clarity. The goal of the brochure is to give golfers an overall view of the different ways you can use The MIND Set and let them experiment. This all builds confidence and understanding your red ball path with help you translate it to the course. Also with regards to the golf swing, the two main videos on our site are covered in the brochure and they relate to gaining distance by having the red ball move "on an angle" in your downswing and pass over the golf ball.

If I can be of more assistance, please feel free to email me any questions or I can also give you a call to share thoughts on the golf swing.

Thanks for your time,

Taly

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
dave
(Login dlovullo)

good luck!!

No score for this post
May 13 2008, 2:14 PM 

I received the exact same message from them over two months ago. I would not hold your breath waiting for it.

dave

Justin Cordell
(Login golfballhunter)

HI DAVE, I TRIED TO

No score for this post
May 15 2008, 11:24 AM 

EMAIL YOU and it came back as no such adress.
Are you mad about the Dave Jokes?

JC

dave
(Login dlovullo)

email

No score for this post
May 15 2008, 5:09 PM 

Justin

I certainly was not mad at your dave jokes. Although to be honest I did not know they were jokes.I do not know why you could not email me . You might be having a problem hitting the wrong keys. If your just 10 degrees off that would create enough error to type a incorrect character. I suggest try again and if not post a message and I'll send you the right email address. I assume all the things you promised me you have now.

The Dave

Justin Cordell
(Login golfballhunter)

Dave , well i thought they were kind of funny- anyway

No score for this post
May 15 2008, 6:30 PM 

I have forgotten what i promised you and would have now.
I think maybe i sleep too much during the Dave and not enough at
night.

JC

Justin Cordell
(Login golfballhunter)

MR CHAZMAN WHAT IS TALLY TRYING TO DO?

No score for this post
May 15 2008, 11:15 AM 

Mr Chazman can you explain to US what Tally claims is
unique about his golf swing?

What does it say to do with the thing when you hold it in your hands?

Taly looks like he is lean and strong and at least 6 feet tall-
i know a lot of guys who can hit the ball 3ooyds who look like that
and i bet you do too- the question is can they do it over and over
again.

Chazman
(Login Chazman)
Chazman Swing Forum Moderator

I don't have a clue as to what Taly does for his swing?

No score for this post
May 15 2008, 11:00 PM 

It appears that he presets his wrists, holds the club on plane about two or three feet in back of the ball, and then just does a body swing.

This is not any of the swings he explains in his instructional pamphlet.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Need a free spelling checker for the message you are about to post? ieSpell works great with Internet Explore; give it a try. BobKy

Est. April 4, 2007. Page views since April 5,2007

Free Counter
Free Counter

Please visit our other golf forums. Blake Swing Forum,Bonar Swing Forum, and Haddix Swing Forum

Also, visit the Single-Axis Golf Forum

Daily Page Views