<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

I'm Back!

November 18 2011 at 11:11 PM
No score for this post
  (Login Chazman)
Chazman Swing Forum Moderator
from IP address 72.223.49.70

After about a two year hiatus from playing serious golf, I am now back.

I have been playing only 1 or 2 rounds of golf a month the last couple of years, but recently picked it up again and to my surprise am hitting it better then I have in 10 years.

Maybe it's because the lay off has cleansed my subconcious of all the different kinds of goofy golf swings I have tried out over the years, and I have tried out almost every one of them.

Let's see, Natural Golf, 3 Seconds to Better Golf, the Heard Super Swing, Simple Golf (which wasn't too simple for me!), Frankel Brothers STC, Gravity Golf, Ballard, The Swing Doctor, Stack & Tilt, etc etc.

We will see how this progresses!

This message has been edited by Chazman from IP address 72.223.49.70 on Nov 18, 2011 11:13 PM
This message has been edited by Chazman from IP address 72.223.49.70 on Nov 18, 2011 11:12 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Premier Login bob2aa)
Forum Owner

Hi Chazman

No score for this post
November 20 2011, 9:06 AM 

Glad you are back! Hope you are doing well. I'm like you,too many swing changes spoil the pot happy.gif

Cheers,Bob
KLEX - USA

Lexington.gif

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Current Topic - I'm Back!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Need a free spelling checker for the message you are about to post? ieSpell works great with Internet Explore; give it a try. BobKy

Est. April 4, 2007. Page views since April 5,2007

Free Counter
Free Counter

Please visit our other golf forums. Blake Swing Forum,Bonar Swing Forum, and Haddix Swing Forum

Also, visit the Single-Axis Golf Forum

Daily Page Views