Moving morelMain Image

bar image

Welcome to The Great Morel Forum

Please make sure to read the Forum Guidelines

Notice: As of 4/4/2010 you must register to post. Due to unfortunate behavior of certain individuals, The Great Morel must make this change.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Central Illinois ( Macoupin county)

April 8 2013 at 9:43 PM
Guest  (Login mushroomike)

Hello fellow shroomers. Can hardly wait to get the morel season started. Looks like about two more weeks until we start to find the little greys. I will let y'all know when I start finding some. Good Luck to all!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Minxy
(Login Minxy1)

Re: Central Illinois ( Macoupin county)

April 14 2013, 9:30 AM 

we have a place in northern central IL and were going next weekend to start our hunting. How are the soil temps down there?

Respond to this message   
Mushroomike
(Login mushroomike)

Soil temps.

April 14 2013, 11:38 AM 

Soil temps are good 48-50 degrees. Still needs to green up a bit in the woods but conditions are good. We have good moisture just waiting for it to warm up again. Good Luck I hope you find a bunch!

Respond to this message   
Mushroomike
(Login mushroomike)

New soil temps.

April 14 2013, 3:29 PM 

Just checked soil temps. again and they are between 50-55 degrees. Any day now with warmth they should pop.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on NaturismCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Please note: sightings posted on this forum will not get updated on The Great Morel's Sighting Maps.
Also as a courtesy to others, please post geographical location when posting sightings (state, county, etc.).
Please review all pages for state by state sightings and add your post to an already existing posting - this will make the forum easier for those looking for specific state data.

bar image

Home / Recipes / Pictures / Info and links / Humor and Fun
Stories and Tales / Questions & Answers / Search Great Morel
Sightings / FAQ's / Growing Tips / Message Board Guidelines / Site Index

bar image

Home | Site Map | Disclaimer | | © 2009 www.TheGreatMorel.com