The Open Seiko Watch Forum, OSWF
Return to the OSWF
What was an old guy like you doing up a 1:24am? nt
November 7 2008 at 12:59 PM
No score for this post
Subs is good :>)
Sigma Phi Epsilson
. You must be logged in to score posts.
Respond to this message
Making a nocturnal visit to the ...
- Raven_Loon on Nov 7, 2008, 1:30 PM
Glad you dropped in "computer". I thought you might have a "tate" problem. nt
- poywatch on Nov 7, 2008, 1:39 PM
Only if that means a hankering for 'tater tots' ;>)
- Raven_Loon on Nov 7, 2008, 1:43 PM
Yea, but your watch says 1:24am in the pica. It is not my watch.Perhaps it was not runing.
- poywatch on Nov 7, 2008, 1:48 PM
Ahh! Now the Raven sees ;>)
- Raven_Loon on Nov 7, 2008, 3:03 PM
The prostate is about the size of a tater tot. nt
- poywatch on Nov 7, 2008, 2:07 PM
I sure hope it's not that large yet! ;>)
- Raven_Loon on Nov 7, 2008, 3:04 PM
And here I thought.....
- OldHippie1968 on Nov 7, 2008, 1:40 PM
Find more forums on Watches
Create your own forum at Network54
Copyright © 1999-2016
. All rights reserved.