The Open Seiko Watch Forum, OSWF
Return to the OSWF
Aston Martin Bond's 1963 chariot...Seiko Silverwave 1980....
November 15 2008 at 9:32 AM
No score for this post
James Bond Wong
Forgot to give LEW credit for replacing the wabi crystal on this watch!
This message has been edited by thianwong on Nov 15, 2008 8:02 PM
. You must be logged in to score posts.
Respond to this message
That one is a perfect marriage Mr Bond! :>) nt
- Raven_Loon on Nov 15, 2008, 10:55 AM
Peter, remember when what's-his- name bought it and displayed it
- Thian on Nov 15, 2008, 8:00 PM
That would be Frank Baker of the same establishment :>)
- Raven_Loon on Nov 16, 2008, 12:02 AM
yeah yeah...Frank Baker....when dining out was a real
- Thian on Nov 16, 2008, 12:48 AM
Yeh, whatever became of that?
- Raven_Loon on Nov 16, 2008, 1:01 AM
trends...demographics...whatever we call it....
- Thian on Nov 16, 2008, 2:48 AM
WAY COOL, Thian! I LOVE it! (nt)
- EdH on Nov 15, 2008, 9:09 PM
Find more forums on Watches
Create your own forum at Network54
Copyright © 1999-2014
. All rights reserved.