The Open Seiko Watch Forum, OSWF

Return to the OSWF  

Pristine condition badern....very nice Scuba Master...love the bezel on those

November 28 2008 at 7:52 AM
No score for this post

(Login Poseidon-Jim)

Response to Friday roll call :)

Today no wrist shot, maybe I'll be able to get these settings fixed today on the camera, but gonna wear the 6309-729A Pepsi for a change.

[linked image]

There's just something about how low and perfect these lay on the wrist eventhough they have smaller cases, they still are very nice watches IMHO.

Cheers mates & dont spend too much WIS money today shopping or it's no watches for awhile., It's called Black Friday here in the USA. The biggest shopping day of the year actually.

badern buddy, BTW when you email me this weekend, can you tell me if you might be able to help?

Well, I need a mint or near minty Tuna bezel insert for the 600m 7549, the seller had a fine clear decal over the insert cut to size and shape to cover or hide some multiple scratches on the insert.
So I need to get another in there & I'll donate mine to someone, as I hear they can be polished to remove scratches.

Jimmy

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Find more forums on WatchesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement