The Open Seiko Watch Forum, OSWF
Return to the OSWF
OK Emp, It's Sunday down where you live so what'd ya wear to meetin?.....
November 29 2008 at 11:34 PM
No score for this post
Michael in Texas
.... for me it's gonna be the SS brother to our Gilded OS Explorers, the WZ091ER, which is still on it's very nice "riveted" style solid link Oyster bracelet.
photo from Jay's data base
. You must be logged in to score posts.
Respond to this message
Hey there Dark Lord.... tempting the old jester again?
- Orient Emperor on Nov 29, 2008, 11:38 PM
This is the Orient "Explorer" that the Raven....
- Michael in Texas on Nov 29, 2008, 11:53 PM
There you go again....LOL
- Orient Emperor on Nov 29, 2008, 11:54 PM
I'll need to post this across the street for him to....
- Michael in Texas on Nov 29, 2008, 11:56 PM
BTW, I do like the TT brown strap you put on your...
- Michael in Texas on Nov 29, 2008, 11:58 PM
I will be keeping an eye out for a brown croc strap..
- Orient Emperor on Nov 30, 2008, 12:02 AM
Hmmmm...must be Orient Sunday
- Sir Lexcalibre on Nov 29, 2008, 11:57 PM
Love that white dial.... here is my black..
- Orient Emperor on Nov 30, 2008, 12:01 AM
I love the curved crystal on that. nt
- Speedmaster on Nov 30, 2008, 12:21 PM
Find more forums on Watches
Create your own forum at Network54
Copyright © 1999-2013
. All rights reserved.