The Open Seiko Watch Forum, OSWF

Return to the OSWF  

Thanks my friend & you got the message no doubt...but I agree that Rules must be followed

December 9 2008 at 9:49 AM
No score for this post

(Login Poseidon-Jim)

Response to I hear you, Jimmy, and I agree with every single word. >

Hopefully, what really is important will be brought back & thought upon, that it's good friendship & brothers in WISdom that make the forum what it is.

We cant get into talks that are destined for a war and arguments, and sometimes some remedies have to be applied to keep a hold on the whole of the forum, or else there would be free flowing troubles here.

I dont like seeing friends get suspended or banned, but I cant dive to deep into defending this, as Rules are Rules and for good cause or bad cause, I am a member of the forum and can see that some rules and laws have to be abided by no matter how well we like them or not.

I hate it when problems arise, but I also feel that all will be okay and at ease again in a short time for all.

Jimmy

Revised: I do agree that rules & code of conduct must be good for the forums members to be involved with, and if there is any disruption, that it also has & should be dealt with fairly.

This message has been edited by Poseidon-Jim on Dec 11, 2008 9:43 PM
This message has been edited by Poseidon-Jim on Dec 11, 2008 9:37 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Find more forums on WatchesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement