The Open Seiko Watch Forum, OSWF
Return to the OSWF
Another Theme Post... Limited Edition watches..
December 12 2008 at 11:39 PM
No score for this post
These two for me..
How about your Limited Editions..
What do you have??
. You must be logged in to score posts.
Respond to this message
Here is mine.........
- Rene~ on Dec 13, 2008, 12:11 AM
That orient is cool ... Here's my work these days..
- noah on Dec 13, 2008, 1:40 AM
Now that one is nice.. Do you have one to send over to me for review!!!
- Orient Emperor on Dec 13, 2008, 2:09 AM
looking good! I wonder how many are spoken for now? What are
- Thian on Dec 13, 2008, 6:51 PM
I WOULD like to know more about......... >>>>>
- Leslie S on Dec 13, 2008, 7:04 PM
I don't have all the answers but I think...........
- Rene~ on Dec 13, 2008, 7:10 PM
That is a bit pricey but i guess a LOT of time and effort
- badern on Dec 14, 2008, 12:57 AM
Wow! That oyster styled mickey is a blast!
- badern on Dec 13, 2008, 3:47 AM
42mm including crown..
- Orient Emperor on Dec 13, 2008, 4:11 AM
- Russ Murray on Dec 13, 2008, 10:34 AM
In the SEIKO Bell-Matic world, I'd have to say these were very limited >>>>>
- JohnN on Dec 13, 2008, 11:19 AM
nice shots John,proves ya dont need big file size,tanks nt
- DAN PENNY an GRIFFY on Dec 13, 2008, 10:15 PM
Thanks guys! /nt
- JohnNb on Dec 14, 2008, 11:42 AM
Yep, always admire the Emporer's new clothes --
- Sir Lexcalibre on Dec 13, 2008, 3:29 PM
Find more forums on Watches
Create your own forum at Network54
Copyright © 1999-2013
. All rights reserved.