The Open Seiko Watch Forum, OSWF

Return to the OSWF  

Looking at snagging a Panny Homage... Opinions Please...

March 22 2009 at 7:18 PM
No score for this post

(Login Zoodles95)
Banned

I have narrowed it down to four but there is literally over 100 variations of these watches in 44mm, 45mm, 47mm, some with GMT, some with power reserve etc.

I have narrowed my choices down to these 4 which are all 47mm before crown and come with 27mm straps! The seller can do some changes to the watch. For instance I am looking at "swan neck" movements which are a whopping $10 upgrade!

This is the standard movement in the watches:
[linked image]
[linked image]
For $10 I can upgrade to the swan neck movement which even has some machining done where a dial will cover it up anyways!
[linked image]
[linked image]

Okay a quick pic of the 4 watches in question:
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

George noticed that #13 has gold hands which I may not like. This seller can do some changes to the watches on request. Swan neck is an additional $10 in lieu of the standard movement. To upgrade the crystals to Sapphire is $25. I'm sure he can put whatever hands I wanted onto the model I want. My thoughts are that it would be cool to have a sub second hand on the watch and on the 47mm wide models you can have the sub second hand and the 9 O'Clock indice. On the 44mm models if you have a sub second hand you no longer have the 9 O'Clock indice.

Anyways here are more pics of each model. I should not that all of the pics come from this website:
http://www.jacksontse.com/index.html

Okay.. #13
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

"Making the world a better place one Sawtooth at a time!" (Zoodles 2006)

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on WatchesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement